"MTA is better"

Name 1 really awesome server on MTA, that comes close to the awesomeness on SFSFv2 and I switch.

Mave, give it a chance. I see no need for a SFSF-like server, it's very different. For example - a reload function.

Your GTA must be 90% mod free.
Yes, reloading the gun. And aim while driving a car.

There are not really stunt servers like SFSF on MTA as far as I know, but there are race servers which have awsome maps on them with huge ramps etc. Can be big fun

MTA allows custom model loading. Using this you can make your own huge racetracks in the sky (example: Wipeout maps by Johnline). You can also use the (probably like a thousand) client and server scripting functions.

I just got to mention that MTA can, while SA-MP can't:
1. Sound functions (custom sounds, even songs in-game, very advanced control interface)
2. Clothes functions (custom clothing for CJ, as you've seen in single player)
3. Collision shape functions (much like checkpoints)
4. Cursor functions
5. DX drawing functions (draw your shit on the screen, even custom images)
6. Effects functions (such as add sparkling, blood, etc)
7. Engine functions (load custom models, replace cols, etc)
8. Ability to create fire
9. GUI functions (very advanced. SA-MP has dialogs, but those two can not be compared)
10. Peds (SA-MP has NPCs. Once again the two can't be compared)
11. Projectile functions (such as grenades and stuff)
12. Advanced zone (radar) functions
13. Water functions (add, control waves, change water color, etc)
14. XML access functions

MTA has more functions than SA-MP in every possible aspect. I'd bring out the custom vehicle functions for example. There are functions that allow you to get the amount of vehicle seats, turn the sirens on, change the color of vehicle headlights, set the license plate (on SA-MP doesn't work anymore), set door/light/dirt state, get vehicle occupants, and so on. You'll be just amazed.

I currently play much in the Mini-Missions server. If you want to see some awesome race stuff, visit Mr.Green race server.

I played a freeroam server on MTA and it was a blast. If you double-tapped the shift key you could fly :biggrin:

I met Remis on that server by accident one day too :tongue:

MTA is much better. But the only problem in there is that the community isn't that great. Many non-english speaking people so we cant really interact with anyone. But when you find a nice server, its a lot of fun.

[TMS]Slayer said:
But the only problem in there is that the community isn't that great. Many non-english speaking people so we cant really interact with anyone. But when you find a nice server, its a lot of fun.
Are you mad?
The community, of the forums at least, is 10x better then the SAMP community which looks like a dictatorship imo.
MTA actually allows talk about an other multiplayer mod.
Though online there are indeed not that many english talking people though there are servers which do have it a lot. YOu just need to find them and the ones which do have it are, most of the time, pretty good servers somehow.

Ohw and one other thing:
GamingBolt released a list of the top 15 Modders who changed PC gaming. The MTA team is on nr. 13 of that list
klick topic of it on MTA forum, and I see an andre...

I haven't visited the forums or anything, but I visited quit a few servers, and no one was really talking. That's what I mean by the 'community'. The players. But that was about 1-2 months ago, so you might be right.

Impulse said:
Ohw and one other thing:
GamingBolt released a list of the top 15 Modders who changed PC gaming. The MTA team is on nr. 13 of that list
klick topic of it on MTA forum, and I see an andre...
Yeah lol, I've no idea what's up with the fake-me. I mean, ugh, it is me.

[TMS]Slayer said:
I haven't visited the forums or anything, but I visited quit a few servers, and no one was really talking. That's what I mean by the 'community'. The players. But that was about 1-2 months ago, so you might be right.
Different servers have different audiences. MTA community is times more advanced and mature than SA-MP's will ever be. For one simple reason: getting MTA or getting to know about it requires some more sophistication and additionally it is suggested to have some SA-MP experience so you know which really is better. On the other hand some faggotry fanboys suck up and stick with SA-MP, because they've no idea how to continue their noobishness in MTA and they still hope to get that epic beta tester position on SA-MP. lol.

with the projectiles thing could you use that to make the Minigun fire rockets?

GPow69 said:
I played a freeroam server on MTA and it was a blast. If you double-tapped the shift key you could fly :biggrin:

I met Remis on that server by accident one day too :tongue:

God I miss that guy here D:

Still I have my awesome memories of SA-MP and the people you met etc.

I kinda miss that in MTA.

Back
Top Bottom