Modern Warfare 2 Map Pack 2 - Resurgence Map Pack (Leaked)

I won't be surpised if they ask 15 dollars for 3 new maps again.
2 "ported" maps can't be really counted as a new map...
Though I won't buy them, I'll just download them and play them on one of the IWnet emulated servers (=cracked)

Yeah, but if you look at Vacant, and Strike, they look AMAZING. They haven't "ported" the maps, but remade and textured everything new.

VACANT AND STRIKE ARE 2 OF MY FAVE MAPS BUT STRIKE IS MY ALL TIME FAVE WOOOOOOT

That was a VERY good decision to bring back those maps... Next they should bring back Broadcast and maybe Downpour or something.

^
Still, asking money for something they already made is wrong imo.
And also, 15$ is 1/4 of a total game.

The original MW2 included this for 60$:
Spec Ops (4x5 maps or so = 20 spec op maps)
Singleplayer campaign (6 hours)
MP: 17 maps

Which would make it 20 dollars for 17 maps basicly. Then asking 15$ for 3 new maps and 2 "ported maps" seems like a scam to me.

I'm not saying that the price is right. I myself am not gonna buy any maps for $15. I'm gonna wait till they are free, or the price is dropped.

GPow69 said:
VACANT AND STRIKE ARE 2 OF MY FAVE MAPS BUT STRIKE IS MY ALL TIME FAVE WOOOOOOT

That was a VERY good decision to bring back those maps... Next they should bring back Broadcast and maybe Downpour or something.
No not downpour. I hate that map with all my life!

From cod4 I would put in:
crash, vacant, blog, broadcast, strike and chinatown.
Those are just awesome maps :tongue:
though downpour could have been nice if one side was a bit more balenced with the stuff you could/can do.

Impulse said:
From cod4 I would put in:
crash, vacant, bog*, broadcast, strike and chinatown.

Crash is already in, and vacant and strike are gonna be added :tongue:

I agree with bog, broadcast and Chinatown, also District would be cool if they retextured it

What about Crossfire? :wow: It's a CLASSIC

Oh and Vacant isn't? District is bigger than Vacant, also bigger than Crash for that matter

^ Same with COD4, Update version 1.5 or 1.6 or something brought Broadcast and a couple other maps brand new for free

Oh right, Infinity Ward is a money grabbing prick.

GPow69 said:
^ Same with COD4, Update version 1.5 or 1.6 or something brought Broadcast and a couple other maps brand new for free

Only for PC. The maps on consoles are $9.99 for COD4

[TMS]Slayer said:
GPow69 said:

Only for PC. The maps on consoles are $9.99 for COD4
10$ for 4 never before seen maps still beats 15$ for 3 new maps

^ True enough but it's still a little bit expensive when you could just go play on PC and get them for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom