Minecraft - The X-System

For some reason I just love these graphics. I hope they don't change this style in the new big version.

1. Can you also "use" objects or just create and destroy them?
2. Can you also make big wars against others with bases?

I can test it because the registration doesn't work (overallocated). No multiplayer, no saving :mellow:

Remis said:
For some reason I just love these graphics. I hope they don't change this style in the new big version.

I can test it because the registration doesn't work (overallocated). No multiplayer, no saving :mellow:

Yes, you can use objects like food (ham, bread etc), and also armor that you have made. Armor can be made anything from leather to diamond. Depending on what you have.

Aman1238 said:
Yes, you can use objects like food (ham, bread etc), and also armor that you have made. Armor can be made anything from leather to diamond. Depending on what you have.
Ok, do I need to buy the alpha or does it also work in minecraft classic?

This game would be even more epic if it had more elements of this game:
http://www.clonk.de/cr.php?lng=en

Remis said:

Let me try to expand on what Aman said..

Basically you start off with nothing, and you have to gather materials to make tools and supplies, such as wood to make a work bench and to turn into planks and then sticks etc. With a stick and a piece of coal on top you can craft a torch, which is a source of light. Basically you make a shelter to survive the first night and then expand it, and once you find some new materials you can make things out of those. There are lots of materials, and some of them need to be smelted before they can be used for tools and stuff (Eg. Iron needs to be smelted into steel, then steel can create strong steel tools and armor). The strongest material in the game that can be used for tools is Diamond, the strongest overall material is Obsidian which is created when lava touches water. Gold is pretty but isn't very strong.

As far as I know you can't damage other players, so I don't think you could have wars.... Unless of course you could code a server just for that purpose, which I'm sure is possible.

Also, I like the graphics too (They could use a SLIGHT boost though, nothing major though), and good news for you, there's actually texture mods for the game. So if they ever do update the graphics you could get a mod that replaces the new ones with the old ones :)

Also Minecraft classic isn't all that great, and I think it's well worth it to buy the game if you're at all interested in what you see. If you buy the game now, you pay less than what you would if you wait until the beta comes out.

Watch this video (And number 2, or the entire series which is awesome btw) to get a better idea of how the game works and what you can do in it, and also to know how to get started in the game :tongue:

Code:
http://www.[media=youtube]4bh4EexJO4I[/media]

I also tought it could use some elements from Clonk. But it's already awesome.

GPow69 said:
Remis said:

Let me try to expand on what Aman said..
Thanks for the explanation :) I was confused at first because of the classic and alpha version.
It will be the first thing I will buy when I get Paypal with some money. Too bad there aren't so many nice and individual games like this.

Damn guys, Mauri and I were playing on Mauri's LAN server and we tunneled deep into the earth where we came across a MASSIVE cave system with TONS of rare resources lying around everywhere!

There was gold, diamond, red ore, iron, coal, and tons of gravel
Also some obsidian in some spots (SUPER strong material) where the water touched the lava :)

It was epic. Now Mauri, Aman and I have started making it amazing by building stuff :) I might make a video of it (I already recorded soon after when Mauri and I found the cave, Idk if I'll put that up or not though :tongue:)

Killer7 said:
Wait so there is survival mode already on multiplayer?

Only thing is that you can't die and there's no zombies. But basically yes.

Maybe played now 3-4 hours MineCraft with GPow and Aman, so much fun!

Well technically multiplayer is still build only, you can get unlimited supplies, and you can't die :tongue:

Yay! Excellent :)

Now we only need some sort of hosting besides your PC, unless you want to leave it on 24/7 xD

I beg you guys on my knees, please, give me 15 euros so i can buy this game and simultaneously pay my shitty 5 euro debt on paypal.
All my attempts on getting a job have failed so far :cry:

If I could link my bank to paypal, I would send you that money. But unfortunately I'm not 18 so I can't link my accounts.

Well, I am 17, so you can basically lie about your age, heh...
But IF 3 guys could send 5 euro's, that could do the trick too :blushing:.

EDIT:

I finished watching this guy's story, and damn, i want this game SO badly now. :wacko:

Back
Top Bottom