Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 beta 2 :D (Vista + XP)

Re: Internet Explorer 8 :biggrin:

It's for windows vista, gonna see if it works on XP.

EDIT:
Nope. Fuck you Microsoft, if your as good as you think you are then you would easily be able to make this work for the arguably best OS currently around. This is just another scam to get people to buy into your new fucking operating system, corporate idiot$.

FF will never pass IE, because most people are to shitless to try and mess around with their computer, and Microsoft feeds off that. People think "as it's made by Microsoft, it must be the best stinking browser for you". The rest don't even know that their are other choices out their. Why would they integrate it so deeply into their OS?

I proudly state my opinion that Micro$oft sucks. Maybe they make a good OS, but it starts and finishes there.

I finally registered here :biggrin:.

DUDE! THEY HAVE IT FOR XP AND VISTA! How did you not see that?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/worldwide-sites.aspx

Jesus...

Vista is the best by the way.

EDIT: @Mave: Change the title to IE8 Beta 2.

I missed that because mave gave a direct link to Vista. XP pwns vista btw.

drumthrasher109 said:
I finally registered here :biggrin:.

DUDE! THEY HAVE IT FOR XP AND VISTA! How did you not see that?

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/internet-explorer/beta/worldwide-sites.aspx

Jesus...

Vista is the best by the way.

EDIT: @Mave: Change the title to IE8 Beta 2.
Thanks.

@Zez, sorry, didn't read much of your post. :tongue:

sorry guys D: anyway, it works great for me, the new beta :T, cant crash it, plays all sounds, ... :T

LOL! Safari is very nice, but it's not as good as FF3 or IE8, but it is better than Chrome.

Safari is better in Mac btw than in Windows which is a no-brainer. I like FF3 better in Mac though...but IE8 still wins.

Google Chrome is best, simple look, fast performance, doesn't crash (at least for me) and easy to clear history (Very useful for me xD).

btw, it has the best name xD

it crashes loads for me, but then again, firefox crashes so much on mac... i use firefox and ie8 :t

Back
Top Bottom