Messin' Around in the Mafia 2 Demo

[15:05] [TMS]Mave[KEN]: I don't even know if I can run Maffia2 :/
[15:05] [TMS]Mave[KEN]: Mafia*
[15:05] [TMS]GPow69: probably
[15:05] [TMS]GPow69: maybe
[15:05] [TMS]Mave[KEN]: I never misspelled mafia before I knew Maffia

Hurr

Funny video :biggrin: Might get it to PS3, no way I'm going to buy this to my PC

Mauri said:
Funny video :biggrin: Might get it to PS3, no way I'm going to buy this to my PC
Why not? You know it is meant to be played on the PC right? Also that the original intentions were to develop it for the PC.

Impulse said:
Mauri said:
Why not? You know it is meant to be played on the PC right? Also that the original intentions were to develop it for the PC.

Because I don't think my computer will handle it that good. And I really don't like to play with low graphics.

Mauri said:
Impulse said:
Mauri said:

Because I don't think my computer will handle it that good. And I really don't like to play with low graphics.
Download the steam demo, it's 1.1gb. Just put everything on low and see how it runs. I have everything on low and it still looks pretty darn nice imo.

Back
Top Bottom