Members Of The Month - November 2010

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
MembersOfTheMonth.png

It's been a while since the last MOTM (There wasn't one in October because of 'technical difficulties'.)
But anyway here we are!

The TMS administration presents:

The Members Of The Month for November 2010 !

MOTM_November2010_Impulse.png

MOTM_November2010_Mauri.png

MOTM_November2010_MiRc.png

MOTM_November2010_Panki.png

This month we have FOUR Members Of The Month!
It was a hard time selecting members for MOTM, I selected these four members on post activity and online time in the past month.

* Impulse - Very high level of activity, and usually one of the first people to reply along with MiRc & Panki!
* Mauri - Also a very high level of activity, especially in the TMS Provided Media boards.
* MiRc - Should I say more? This guy checks the 'magic button' almost as much as me (or maybe even more).
* Panki - Almost every topic in the TMS Provided Media boards has had a reply from Panki, he is also very active in the music boards these days.

All members earn an additional 15 cookies along with being MOTM.

Note: Just because you didn't receive Member of the Month status, don't think your efforts have gone unnoticed, it's never easy to pick an individual.
Note: You will never be elected MOTM two times in a row.
Note: The members are sorted alphabetically.

Mave said:
* MiRc - Should I say more? This guy checks the 'magic button' almost as much as me (or maybe even more).
Well the sad fact is that I don't use the magic button.
I just open each section/post in a new tab and reply at all of the new ones :3

Thanks, Mave and congratz Mauri, Imp and Panki :3

Oh I see, well the outcome is the same, you check every reply and topic!

congratu fucking lations. i should have gotten fucking member of month i work my ass of everday for this shit

xKNiiVeS said:
congratu fucking lations. i should have gotten fucking member of month i work my ass of everday for this shit

My prediction is that you never will either.

xKNiiVeS said:
With 14 posts I highly doubt it...
And YaY :3

Back
Top Bottom