Medal Of Honor Open Beta

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
1sXa6.jpg

Info: Start Date: October 4 | End Date: October 7, 11:59 PDT

Grab your MREs and prepare to spend four days playing two new maps and modes for the multiplayer version of Medal of Honor. Anyone can download and play. All that is required is an EA Account when you launch the game and to accept the beta agreement.

Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Windows Vista (SP2), Windows 7. Processor: QuadCore 2.0Ghz. Memory: 2GB RAM+. Video Card: A video card with 512MB of VRAM and one of the following chipsets: NVIDIA GeForce GTX260; ATI Raedeon 4870. HDD Space: 2GB. Soundcard: Soundcard with DirectX 10 compatibility. DirectX: DirectX 10. Disc Drive: 16X CD/DVD Drive.

I would so try this if I could actually run it.. :/

Oh sweet, I was playing the closed beta on Aman's account and the beta ended too soon and I only got to play for one day D:

Now I get to again :biggrin:

i love this game, i have about 5 hours ingame now. and all i can say is that i love it =)

i started with the M24 sniper because i had vip pass and it kills on 1 shot even if u hit ppl in the legs.
im already Tier 1 Recruit in 4 hours =) but i need someone to play with so get ur cash and buy it asap guys! it's AWESOME

Back
Top Bottom