Me Surfing like epic

Rofl, it seems fun... but only for like a few minutes :scanner:

I would get bored of it eventually :blink:

Well usually you arent supposed to take epic shortcuts like that.... And usually you arent playing on LAN and theres lots of other people surfing around you and you DM with them.

Oh I see :3

Well then it would become a little more interesting of course :holmes:

Nice, but why does the sound fail?
It's just the sound of the invisible water. (ur surfing eh)

Nice, and my surfing got better :3

BTW I can't join the Overclocked Lan Server :/

does any of you play 1.6? I bought this like way way back and I don't really want to waste money on css as I don't play it so much anymore. It would be fun to play cs with people i know and who have vent :wink:

shiznit said:
does any of you play 1.6? I bought this like way way back and I don't really want to waste money on css as I don't play it so much anymore. It would be fun to play cs with people i know and who have vent :wink:
Well I have CS 1.6, but it has VAC ban because of my little brother -.-

Mauri said:
shiznit said:
Well I have CS 1.6, but it has VAC ban because of my little brother -.-
'
So it wont really help :tongue:

Actually there are a lot of server where both steam & non-steam can play.

shiznit said:

Get nonsteam CSS... I can PM you a good torrent and a cracked server patch all in a rar.

I miss those old surf_ski and surf_ski2 runs me and my mates used to own. :tongue:

Andre said:
I miss those old surf_ski and surf_ski2 runs me and my mates used to own. :tongue:
That's why surfing in CS 1.6 is more epic. Suf_ski and surf_ski2 are indeed the bestiest surfing maps ever.

Back
Top Bottom