Make your own font! FREE!

Aman1238

#swag
www.FontCapture.comhttp://

Create a font from your own handwriting

At fontcapture.com you can create a font from your very own handwriting. There's no software to download and install, all you need is a printer and a scanner. Simply fill in the font template, scan and upload it to our website, and download your completed font. The fonts you create using fontcapture.com can be used on both Windows and Mac computers.

Get started by printing out the font template.

Example font created using FontCapture:
font_example.png

Steps:

*Download the PDF File.

*Print it, and fill out the boxes with the letters and numbers.
template_guide.png

*Scan it, and upload to http://www.fontcapture.com/upload/

*Get your font!

Is there a way that I can make the letters/Numbers in Photoshop with the pen tool, then make a font?

GPow69 said:
Is there a way that I can make the letters/Numbers in Photoshop with the pen tool, then make a font?
This might work:
Make a screenshot of the pdf (where you need to fill it out etc)
Open paint/photosop....
Then cut out the template and paste it in word (2007 if you have it)
Fill up the entire page, save it.
Make your letters etc in photosohp (or something else)
When finished open your word document and past in the pictures you made with photoshop. Put them @ the correct position you want, make them bigger/smaller if it's needed.
Save it as a .pdf and upload it to the site

GPow69 said:

Erm, yeah... Just do the same thing you do with a pencil, but in photoshop. So, downlaod the PDF, save it as an image, put the letters/numbers in photoshop, upload the image and get the font...

Note: You can only upload PNG's and JPG's

[TMS]Slayer said:
GPow69 said:

Erm, yeah... Just do the same thing you do with a pencil, but in photoshop. So, downlaod the PDF, save it as an image, put the letters/numbers in photoshop, upload the image and get the font...

In that case, THANK YOU FOR THIS! :holmes:
* GPow69 hands over a massive cookie fresh out of the oven

Someone should make a TMS Font :O

GPow69 said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
GPow69 said:

In that case, THANK YOU FOR THIS! :holmes:
* GPow69 hands over a massive cookie fresh out of the oven

Someone should make a TMS Font :O
Lol, I would, but I'm gonna make my own font first :)

All I can say is that I'm really thankful to you for this. I've been looking for methods for creating fonts, all I found were hard. Thank you so much Aman!

It takes too long to make a font D: (With the pen tool atleast)

Next semester in school (When I have cyber Arts) I'll borrow a tablet and use that to make one :tongue:

This is awesome !

Been looking around for this since a while too (like Rafay)

Thanks !

Back
Top Bottom