Rafay

var nerd; nerd = db_getUser("rafay");
Title again said it all. :dry:
Cookies are begin given to each other for shit. :doh:
Like:

If a person has 10 cookies his post account with increase by 20
And so many useful stuff..

What do you say ?

Every 100 cookies you get your own RapidShare account for 3 days, only you will be able to use it :T

Mave said:
Every 100 cookies you get your own RapidShare account for 3 days, only you will be able to use it :T
100 cookie ? omg close the topic.

I wish SMF addon what allows you to "buy" upgrades for your profile. Example: You can set your own colour for 25 cookies or add one moar star to your rank for 50 cookies...

woozie said:
I wish SMF addon what allows you to "buy" upgrades for your profile. Example: You can set your own colour for 25 cookies or add one moar star to your rank for 50 cookies...
That mod exists.

Rafay said:
woozie said:
That mod exists.
OMG
Well, Mave, what are you waiting for ^^

Ok. PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I say it would get messed up :/
Everyone with their own color, that would be messed up D:

Mave said:
Mave said:

Why don't you like this?
My download speed is 15KBPS so it would take 3 days to complete one download lol...

woozie said:
How will that look? And I still prefer "buying" updates or gadgets to your prophile.
Yeah i agree to that too :tongue:

//Mayb make like a mod to add graphix to your profile :mellow: like 30(or 50)+ cookies gets to pimp up their profile, like change background (or even in their posts, if thats possible)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom