Literal thinking

Aman1238

#swag
Lateral Thinking

This puzzle is called Lateral Thinking... Just Check This Out!!!!

DO NOT SCROLL FAST A.K.A DONT CHEAT!

man

1. ------------

board

Ans. = man overboard

stand

2. ------------

i

Ans. = I understand

OK?.... Got the drift? Let's try a few now and see how you fair?

3. /r/e/a/d/i/n/g/

Ans. = reading between the lines

4. r

road

a

d

Ans. = cross road

5. cycle

cycle

cycle

Ans. = tricycle

6. ------------

M.D.

Ph.D.

Ans. = two degrees below zero

knee

7. ------------

light

Ans. = neon light (knee-on-light)

ground

8. ---------------

feet feet feet feet feet feet

Ans. = six feet underground

9. he's / himself

Ans. = he's by himself

10. ecnalg

Ans. = backward glance

11. death ..... life

Ans. = life after death

12. THINK

Ans. think big !!

And the last one is real fundoo............

13. ababaaabbbbaaaabbbbababaabbaaabbbb....

Ans. long time no 'C' (see)

If you got all of them then You get cookies everyday for the rest of the week. I BET U WONT.

Zezombia said:
GPow69 said:
the pen is mighteir than the sword!

I hate you.

acaughtct

"The pen is mightier then the sword" -> is that a typical English expression? Because I never even heard of it :/

And as for new one , I have no idea what "acaughtct" is :tongue:

Mave said:
Zezombia said:
GPow69 said:
the pen is mighteir than the sword!

I hate you.

acaughtct

"The pen is mightier then the sword" -> is that a typical English expression? Because I never even heard of it :/

And as for new one , I have no idea what "acaughtct" is :tongue:
Yes it is a typical English expression. And i dont know either what acaughtct is xD
I think its just "Ugh" xD

Mave said:
It basically means, Instead of going out and fighting with someone, write them a letter (SNAIL MAIL :wow:) about the issue

Zezombia said:
acaughtct
My Guess:
A word from zez's personal language....?

GPow69 said:
Mave said:
It basically means, Instead of going out and fighting with someone, write them a letter (SNAIL MAIL :wow:) about the issue

No. It means that Knowledge is more powerful than violence. You should get educated and stop fighting like some ancient people.

[SL]SA_killer said:
GPow69 said:
Mave said:

No. It means that Knowledge is more powerful than violence. You should get educated and stop fighting like some ancient Europeans. And NOT write a letter....

Same thing :tongue:

lol? Isn't USA the one attacking everyone? Name one European country that is in war..

Mave said:
[SL]SA_killer said:
GPow69 said:
Mave said:

No. It means that Knowledge is more powerful than violence. You should get educated and stop fighting like some ancient Europeans. And NOT write a letter....

Same thing :tongue:

lol? Isn't USA the one attacking everyone? Name one European country that is in war..
i said "ancient". I'm studying world History and We studied that the "ANCIENT" Europeans were stupid and the Muslims were prosperous, and that they fought between themselves(europe). I had no offence to ya'll because i said "ancient"
IMO europe is the best continent, i have been there, but unfortunately thats what our book said. :doh:
Are we cool? Or i should delete it xD :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom