Lets try this again, shall we?

WaFFLe

Hey guys,

I'm Ashley (WaFFLe), most of you know me as former Head Admin of SFSFv2, but I don't really play SA:MP at all now since the server has been gone.

I"m good friends with Maffia :)DDDD), Mirc (-_/) Andre, Gpow, Mave, Impulse, Eggnog Mauri and some of the other guys on here.

I meant to get active a few weeks ago, and kept telling myself "I must get active", but never did. I work 9 - 5, 5 days a week, which is probably part of the problem. :tongue:

I'm also a member of VYE, and we now have all of our sponsors and are going to the i40 gaming LAN this year.

I love PC's and anything PC related, and always have done. Have my new i7/6GB RAM/SSD rig compononts right next to me now, just waiting for some spare time at the weekend to set it all up! :biggrin:

So now I am getting active, as I really miss the SFSFv2 community, and just want to be more involved really.

So yeah, good to be here!

:celebrate:

VYE/QPAD WaFFLe said:
I love PC's and anything PC related, and always have done. Have my new i7/6GB RAM/SSD rig compononts right next to me now, just waiting for some spare time at the weekend to set it all up! :biggrin:
Sounds like someone got their paycheck :celebrate:

Congratulations and I hope you can once be active. But earning money comes with a sacrifice, in your case time. Good luck bro.

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
He has a job, that's why he's inactive ;_;
Indeed, I work 9 - 5 which means I have around 5 hours after dinner when I get home to do stuff that I want, and I have other forums that take priority and various things to do, but I am trying. :innocent:

WaFFLe said:
[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
He has a job, that's why he's inactive ;_;
Indeed, I work 9 - 5 which means I have around 5 hours after dinner when I get home to do stuff that I want, and I have other forums that take priority and various things to do, but I am trying. :innocent:

Atleast you got a job and you're not on the forum 24/7 xD

His inactivity is justified :wink:

Back
Top Bottom