Leaving for a week.

MiRc34

#3 Top Poster Hurr Durr.
I decided to pay my grandparents a visit since I didn't see them for like 1 year... I won't be able to connect to internet from there... But If I can somehow, I will.

See you all soon...

Why don't these grandparents get it into their head that kids need the internet? D:

have fun

Nimphioüs said:
Why don't these grandparents get it into their head that kids need the internet? D:

have fun

Lol'd, but true. They don't know how to use a computer, that is. D:

It was good. I am very happy that I saw my grandparents. They're doing fine.

I also bought 2 PS3 games from the town where they live that I wanted some time ago. Saints Row 2 and Heavenly Sword.

that is right mave my bad thanks for correcting was tired and helping Nimphious find a mod Called SRT3

[RO]M1Rc34 said:
It was good. I am very happy that I saw my grandparents. They're doing fine.

I also bought 2 PS3 games from the town where they live that I wanted some time ago. Saints Row 2 and Heavenly Sword.
We already played SR2 once : >

Isn't SR a complete ripoff of GTA? And I'm pretty sure I heard it was complete shit. I haven't seen any videos of it or anything though..

GPow69 said:
Isn't SR a complete ripoff of GTA? And I'm pretty sure I heard it was complete shit. I haven't seen any videos of it or anything though..
I played it once, and that was the last time. In my opinion it sucks, driving and walking was so... stupid and hard D:

Back
Top Bottom