Is your PC ready for GTA-IV?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/referrer/srtest (select GTA4 in the menu)

mine :

780764_yayicanrungta4.png

that u have fail at some things like ghz that doesnt means u cant run it. u can still run but it will be a bit laggy.

c229d5_specs.JPG

ivresultscs5.jpg

I might still be able to run it. I'm only missing 0.2GHz and I think my video card can handle (though barley)

What do you guys think? :huh:

I think your CPU will be okay, not sure about the grapic card though :s

God Damn, my computer cant even run HL2 because of some bug with my laptops integrated card and the source engine. Im pissed, CSS and DoDS look sooooooo fun compared to CZ and 1.6 that i play. :cryhard:

Well, I've never had any problems running any games from the GTA series apart from once when I put in the GTA3 disk and it shattered into thousands of tiny pieces all over the PC internals. Fucking cleaning for days :biggrin:
The test came out alright - here's the pic; (PS: Is it saying I can run IV on Maximum GFX Settings or Minimum? :-\)
2rhqvxz.jpg

- Alex

My comp failed miserably :(. We didn't even know if it was able to play GTA:SA xD!

Well, torrenting it doesn't seem to work because every torrent I've had was being seeded by Americans - they got it and just stopped seeding like greedy fucks and I had it on for 13 days.

I have direct links for download :tongue:

One with 32 parts and another with 37 for first dvd and 35 parts for second dvd.

Back
Top Bottom