I reached my bandwith limit

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I will be almost inactive for the rest of the day and tomorrow.
Blame my monthly 60 gigabyte limit... which is now reached Dx

It took 5 full minutes to load this 'reply' page.

Damn this sucks.
Will check forum at school tomorrow, but don't expect much activity from me today and tomorrow.

- Mave

:wow: Bandwith limit sucks !

Just get the "Coditel Numericable" offer ^^ !!

No,just joking ( or not :wow: ) hope to see you in 2 days ? ^^

60 gigabyte? What exactly do you download? I get 20 GB a month and I never reach it, I youtube all day long :S

I watch a lot of tv-series, like 4 different ones, that's 4 per week.
Oh and I'm only satisfied with 720p episodes (that's 1.5 gig per episode)

Apart from that I get around 500mb new music every day.

I often get like 80gb per month. But my connection isn't really fast. I'm satisfied with the 175mb-per-20min episodes and I watch only Top Gear (if they air), Two and a half men (every Monday) and CSI:Miami (should be Monday too but I've skipped last episode, should get it), The Simpsons (21st season, hell ya!). Plus there are games that I sometimes download (for example MW2 is 11gb), etc.

This sucks so much...

I can't even browse this forum normally, even on wap2 it takes ages :/
[me=Mave]cries[/me]

Tomorrow I'll be 100% back though :smoke:

Of course WITH the stuff I couldn't post today.

Remis said:
[TMS]Slayer said:
How can you check your bandwidth usage? I have unlimited, but I would like to know how much I used :mellow:

Edit: Got it :wink:
Look in your router, in your firewall (or in you anti-virus software, if it has one built in).
You can also download programs for this, like https://forums.themavesite.com/index.php?topic=1176.0

Yeah, I looked in my router and found it :tongue:
But on that program^, it only shows the bandwidth when its running. If you restart the program, it also restarts the counting of the bandwidth. Thanks anyway :thumbsup:

routerstats.png

Just installed the ShaPlus meter thing a few hours ago. Just some YouTubing, networking and some other images/videos and 675mb BW used.

Got ShaPlus, monitoring now :biggrin:

I definitely use 400GB+ B/W a month.

Movies, Transfering websites (Up to 1TB D: ) Music, Browsing, Xfire, MSN, GTA SA-MP, CrossFire, Images, YouTube....

I use ALOT D:

Using this ShaPlus now out of curiosity of what my bandwidth usage is, in 3 minutes I used 0.19MB

Good for you. Today the counter got reset... and guess what. 5GB used already! :clap:

Back
Top Bottom