Help with rar

Nitronic

i had superhuman powers until my therapist took em
Hey Guys i downloaded i gamg and its in a .rar File I fogot the password and have no way of accessing it does any1 have a way i can access a program or something to get it?

Deathgod said:
Hey Guys i downloaded i gamg and its in a .rar File I fogot the password and have no way of accessing it does any1 have a way i can access a program or something to get it?

Just redownload, I have the same problem, cracking it takes about a week

The password is usually the site that you downloaded it from (they just do it so random people who don't visit their site cant access it). For example, "themavesite.com" (with and without www.).

Zezombia said:
The password is usually the site that you downloaded it from (they just do it so random people who don't visit their site cant access it). For example, "themavesite.com" (with and without www.).

That's true, you might give that a try, also I would definitely try to search through your browser's history (if you save it), then you can quit this guessing after the password :tongue:

yes but i fogot i was downloading it and my history was massive so i cleared it

Deathgod said:
yes but i fogot i was downloading it and my history was massive so i cleared it

Hmm well just redownload it, I just checked my rapidshare account and there's a lot of space left for today ^^

Back
Top Bottom