Help TMS find a new forum look

^Lmao, the one you posted is the one that we've been all talking about at the start. I'd sure go for that one. It is cool ::3:

We can't use it because it's not a full width theme

DIDNT YOU LISTEN ON IRC? >:O :tongue:

Andre said:
The one that ThePro posted is real nice, however it needs a nicer button design (for the buttons there on the picture such as lock and delete, meh). The one that GPow posted isn't as nice I suppose, at least not the DEFAULT color scheme because it doesn't fit TMS profile really - TMS is light and awesome.

Also how wide the forum is can be changed. Currently it seems to be quite maxed out on my screen.

// Edit.
I think this is nice: http://custom.simplemachines.org/themes/index.php?lemma=2173

Regardless of what theme gets picked I'm willing to put in a lot of effort to make it awesome, and I'm sure other people will want to help improve it too

This could technically be an awesome community project with everyone contributing ideas and their skills :O

And I think if it is possible to make the sides of the main part only like 3px from the edge of the page on Inferno, we should use that one for sure. Although maybe a better color scheme on it, Red isn't really TMS-like :tongue:

We'll put Inferno online for now, but we do need a theme that is full-width.

Mave said:
We'll put Inferno online for now, but we do need a theme that is full-width.
Admin -> Configuration -> Themes and Layout -> Theme Settings -> Forum Width

Didn't I say it before?

Also I gotta say - Inferno looks good!

Andre the function isn't working, I changed the width to 950px, nothing changed. Changed it to some lower values too, won't change.

So this will just be a temporary theme, we're going fullscreen themes.

Have someone aware edit the CSS. I hope only one parameter has to be adjusted there.

Open up index.css of the theme and scroll to
Code:
/* This division wraps the entire forum when a forum width is set. */
.wrapper
{
   width: 1240px;
   margin: 0 auto;
}

I changed the width to 1240 locally. It works.

http://i46.tinypic.com/2elccg4.png

Nice, I updated the stylesheet file, but it still isn't right for some users (who have a lower resolution)
Will need to find something to make it fit for everybody.

It fits perfect for me

Mind if we change it to blue though? Red doesn't really fit the style in my opinion...

GPow69 said:
It fits perfect for me

Mind if we change it to blue though? Red doesn't really fit the style in my opinion...

I'm modifying it to blue :)
Will be online tomorrow.

You gonna make a logo too or you want someone else to do that? :biggrin:

EDIT: We should have a graphics competition for a logo :wow:

ThePro said:
The new theme is too wide for my poor 1027x768 resolution on my old pc
Same over here, though my resolution is bigger.
Would be nicer if people with a smaller resolution had a scroll bar at the posts for the big pictures etc.

I (and many others I think) would really apreciate it :3

Loving the new theme, makes it much eaiser to navigate.

Hope will will be able to choose red or blue, and not be forced.

Also, who even has 1024 x 768 anymore? Lrn2monitor :troll:

WaFFLe said:
Lrn2monitor :troll:

Lol'd

Guys why not set the width to 98% and set the position to centered? Wouldn't that work instead of having a set number of pixels?

Back
Top Bottom