Has anyone noticed that snoop dogg sucks lately?

shiznit

Heres a banger from Snoop. That's how i know his music:
hCn4Y8cdKBU[/media]]

And this is his latest song...
2-Fj33r2qdc[/media]]

In my opinion that's just horrible. Not that I have anything against Snoop. He still made some great music back in the days and can now do whatever he wants. I still respect him but seriously... Wtf is this new shit?

Mainstream.

Fucking sucks. Same thing is going to happen/is happening to dubstep (sorta)

Kryogenic Napalm said:
Its happening with everyone, even Dr Dre too. Money makes people change, thats the simplest way to put it.
doesn't have to. KRS-ONE has been making hip-hop music since the 80s and still keeping it real.

shiznit said:
Kryogenic Napalm said:
Its happening with everyone, even Dr Dre too. Money makes people change, thats the simplest way to put it.
doesn't have to. KRS-ONE has been making hip-hop music since the 80s and still keeping it real.
When was the last time he was in the publics eye or even making six digit, hell even 5 digit figures?

Kryogenic Napalm said:
shiznit said:
Kryogenic Napalm said:
When was the last time he was in the publics eye or even making six digit, hell even 5 digit figures?
Saturday 19 March 2011
KRS-One
with Richie Cunning

Red Devil Lounge
San Francisco, CA, US

Next concert 15 May 2011 Berlin, Germany.

What is a 5 or 6 digit figure? If it's somekinda award then good music hasn't gotten any awards for over 10 years now...

Back
Top Bottom