Happy birthday SFSFv2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You seriously ought to know the whole thing was released. If you didn't then now you know and there's not much you can do about it except for complaining but that wouldn't be exactly the right thing to do since if it wasn't for you then the maps wouldn't be released.

Mave said:
What's even the point of V3 now..
You thought we'd be using the same old maps on SFSFv3? Of course not, I thought you were "mapping" for the new server already, but if you don't see a point in it then neither do it and I'm just right now off TS3 with Anthony, a server provider for our new project San Fierro Stunt Evolution.

And StunT EvolutioN isn't as bad anymore, the faggot doesn't run it anymore, instead my friends do. And I'm even credited for my code which makes me real happy.

Anyways as I said we will be working on a new project due to launch in a few weeks - San Fierro Stunt Evolution. I will link you to the site as soon as it is up, also we're on our VPS this time so it will be a lot better (and the changelog has some very nice changes already).

Anyone from our SFSFv2 team who wants to be included in the new project sure will be in the new server's team and I'm really hoping Mave will be one of the mappers. However if not then it won't be a problem.

[GTA]Deadly_Evil™ said:
SFSFv2 IRC is up!
Server: irc.tl
Channel: #SFSF
watlol

Fuck this, I want to create a new SFSFv3 server from scratch (mapping-wise).

No, nothing is called of. You could say the project is changing its name and merging with another (formerly) successful project. What profit the SFSFv2 playerbase (or former playerbase) sees from this is that we have our own fast server with more possibilities and will be receiving more people into our team.

Mave said:
Fuck this, I want to create a new SFSFv3 server from scratch (mapping-wise).
You can theoretically map all of the maps except for a few ones yourself if you reach the deadline.

Let me be clear, I only want to do this thing when I'm the only mapper, and when I'm in charge of the maps as well.
I hope you understand that, I want back to the old times, the golden days of SFSFv2.

I need to visit TMS more, the anniversary was actually a day before my Birthday, still have many clips and videos from SFSFv2 and remember those days fondly. Shame about what happened with FeaR and all that ballsack <black person>shiggery.

If you want me to help with anything, just throw me a message on my Xfire (moshmonkey, if you don't have it), and I'll be happy to. I miss SFSFv2 somewhat. :doh:

Of course I'd love to be involved staff wise, and hope I am, as I was before, and I'd love to help out in any way I can. =D

Mave said:
Let me be clear, I only want to do this thing when I'm the only mapper, and when I'm in charge of the maps as well.
I hope you understand that, I want back to the old times, the golden days of SFSFv2.
I solely understand your point, you want back the old times.

But you have the chance to create almost all of the maps for the SFSE server and that's a great offer in my opinion. So why deny this.

I liek the name SFSFv3 better

I thought it was being hosted by Frost and everything was gonna be the same?

I do like SFSFv3 more too, because it's easier to old players to find that server.

Mave said:
Because I have a personal hate against everything related to SE.
Seems you're really trying hard to remain arrogant over your your view related to Stunt Evolution. Things are not the same as they were before. However if you've decided to keep your attitude like that there's nothing I can do about it and there are other people to map for the server eventually, however you were our best option considering that people have trust in you. Now would be about the moment to show if you've earned it rightfully or not.

What does that have to do with SFSE mapping? If you want to re-do our golden times then this is the possibility to create the best maps for a new awesome server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom