Guess who's back

Oh come on guys, don't be derps :X give him another chance :tongue:

And panki, the world sorta forgave germany after starting not one but two world wars.

^Wow, what a comparation...

I, personally woudn't give him another go because I already know how he acts and what a fucking leecher he is. No need for him here but w/e

Nimphioüs said:

And panki, the world sorta forgave germany after starting not one but two world wars.
Wtf has a world war to do with a faggot on a forum?

We do not forgive one individual for the starting of a world war.

Do you bitch at me because I'm german? I wasn't even born at that time.
And no one ever forgave Hitler. No one. Never.

And,
Maffia171 said:
Nimphioüs said:

Wtf has a world war to do with a faggot on a forum?

Nimphioüs said:

The people running Germany, don't mistake it for being Germany itself :tongue:. I did like a small research project on the country, very very interesting place. Lets put it this way: we wouldn't be where we are now without some of the people that came out of Germany. Einstein and Carl Marx, for a start. Not to mention all the music that has been produced there, and their building designs heavily used in America :tongue:.

And the beer.
Oh, and Konrad Zuse, the inventor of the computer, or Karl Benz...

I didn't question it's people or inventions/intellect.

Austin said:
Panki said:
or Karl Benz...

And Gottlieb Daimler :tongue:.

Referring to your signature Nimp, you seem to have it in for the Germans :tongue:. Are you Jewish?

Not jewish, just quoting a joke Nitronic made. I have nothing against Germans.

Back
Top Bottom