GTA V Trailer

I think, at first, Rockstar will go like there won't a PC version of GTA:V and later on, after 6 months or so, they will announce that PC version is coming. I hope they won't do the same. &_&

Herp I'd rather hope for the complete game to not be a shitty console port and be generally more optimized for PCs than GTA IV is :l

Panki said:
Herp I'd rather hope for the complete game to not be a shitty console port and be generally more optimized for PCs than GTA IV is :l

Wishful thinking.

If I put the settings down I can run it in Full HD too, but I don't want my settings down, so lower res it is.. :/

The requirements will probably be much like GTA4, if so then I'll probably be able to max it out on 1080p ::3:

I can run IV with everything on high, but the Antialiasing looks very bad. And sometimes I have graphic glitches.

Panki said:
I can run IV with everything on high, but the Antialiasing looks very bad. And sometimes I have graphic glitches.

Hate when people say " i can run that on high" but doesn't even what resolution they are running...

Mave, i prefer Full HD with low settings than running at 1280*720 (or 1366*768) with AA and other filterings, you don't need very high settings ( and especially filters) when you got a 1080p 16.4inch screen.

Killer7 said:
Panki said:

Hate when people say " i can run that on high" but doesn't even what resolution they are running...

Mave, i prefer Full HD with low settings than running at 1280*720 (or 1366*768) with AA and other filterings, you don't need very high settings ( and especially filters) when you got a 1080p 16.4inch screen.

Mave's monitor is 1080p 24 inch, so it's probably a bit more noticeable xD

I can run it on High (Very-High being the highest), at 1600x900 =D. 60 FPS Most the time. And this engine will probably be more optimized, so I will be able to run it at even higher quality :biggrin:

GPow69 said:
Killer7 said:
Panki said:

Mave's monitor is 1080p 24 inch, so it's probably a bit more noticeable xD

Alright I'll try Full HD with low settings when I play it on my laptop screen :tongue:

Aman1238 said:
I can run it on High (Very-High being the highest), at 1600x900 =D. 60 FPS Most the time. And this engine will probably be more optimized, so I will be able to run it at even higher quality :biggrin:

I probably won't be able to max it out then, Probably high settings :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom