[GTA V] List of planned features/elements that were cut out of the final game

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Planned features/elements that were cut out of the final game

• The layout of the city has changed a lot. If you look at the official trailers/character trailers, a lot of cutscenes in the final build are in entirely different locations and angles. The Senora Desert was originally going to be much larger.
  • A mansion heist was partly coded but left out of the final game, called "The Sharmoota Job". Strings of code/text reveal the heist to consist of Michael and Trevor pretending to be a couple and being shown around a neighborhood, and robbing a mansion.
  • Code within the game reveals that The "deathwish" option at the end of the game originally intended to kill Franklin off, replacing him with Lamar. There are significantly more animations and lines of dialogue for Lamar than there are other characters.
  • A mission involving flying a fighter jet and shooting down Buzzards was removed, as seen in trailer 2.
  • Cutscenes depicting Tracey arguing with Amanda, and Tracey playing an offensive Just Dance-like game were cut out.
  • Vinewood Boulevard Radio started out as Nightride FM, a chillwave/synthpop station hosted by DJ Kavinsky.
  • Many songs were taken out of the game's in-game radio roster, such as Love Sosa by Chief Keef, Radar Love by Golden Earring, and Bird On A Wire by Action Bronson.
  • In a magazine preview, it was said that in Blaine County, nights were so dark that the only source of light were from vehicles' headlights.
  • Anthony Cumia of the Opie & Anthony Show revealed that he was appearing in the game as a "Breaking Bad"-like character. That character didn't end up in the final build.
  • Andy Milonakis revealed on Twitter that he went to the Rockstar offices to do voice-over work. He didn't appear in the final build.

Damnit I would have loved 'Radar Love' ingame.

Panki said:
WHY DID THEY TAKE OUT RADAR LOVE?
WHAT THE FUCK
IM PISSED
Driving with a muscle car through the desert with this song on would have been amazing.

Mave said:
Panki said:
WHAT THE FUCK
IM PISSED
Driving with a muscle car through the desert with this song on would have been amazing.
Driving a beat up Ruiner at max speed through the desert highways, Radar Love at loud volume.
I could spend the entire day just doing that.

Can we start a petition to demand Rockstar create a patch which puts Radar Love back in the game?

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Panki said:
WHAT THE FUCK
IM PISSED
Driving a beat up Ruiner at max speed through the desert highways, Radar Love at loud volume.
I could spend the entire day just doing that.

Can we start a petition to demand Rockstar create a patch which puts Radar Love back in the game?
I think the reason they didn't put it ingame is not because they didn't want to, but probably something with the people owning the rights not wanting to sell it to R* for ingame or something :/

Back
Top Bottom