[GTA V] General tips / hints

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Let's get this thread started.

General

• Completing the shooting range stuff at Ammunation in Gold will give you 25% off on weapons there for life.
  • There are two cops that spawn underneath the overpass the Francis International Airport. They both have carbines. Run them over, steal their guns/ammo then lose the 2 stars. Quick, easy way of getting a locked/expensive gun. Repeat whenever.
  • You can flip people off when you're in a vehicle. Press LB (L1) while your in a car and have your fists equipped as the weapon.
  • If you get enough points with strippers you can bring them home, bang them and get their number.
  • You can find jerry cans at gas stations, next to one of the pumps. Light the gas trail by shooting it.
  • If you want to jump on a moving train, you just have to stand next to a moving train and press the jump button and your character immediately hangs on to it with no harm done.
  • If you wear a normal t-shirt and buy body armor, it shows.
  • Take photos of cool stuff. The Gallery has a Waypoint option to direct your GPS to where the photo was taken.

Money related

• Rob the security/gruppe cars for easy money, usually 3-8K
  • Easy $100K: When a random event happens about a guy getting his bike stole, get it back! He'll call you later, tell you he's a millionaire and give you $100K
  • When doing SMALL SPOILER:the assassination missions for Lester as Franklin, he will always hint about stock prices. If the hint isn't strong enough, go onto your browser and buy a shit load of stock for the company mentioned before you start the mission. You can usually double your money or more once you sell the stock afterwards.
  • Re-spawning Cash Brief Case, Easy $12,000: HvAMVyd4RD0[/media]]
  • When you rob someone, invest in the competitor.

Vehicle related

• If you buy cars, don't buy them in dealerships, but online.
  • If you activate his special ability when driving as Franklin you can hit the brakes and come to a dead stop. Useful for avoiding head on collisions at high speeds.
  • When you are upside-down in a car, move the left stick to the left or right to flip it over.
  • Press the right directional button to turn on your high beams or turn off your lights completely.
  • If you rev your car at a red light a few times, an AI tries to drag race you.
  • Adder (Bugatti) Rare car location
    iCB9Gkr.jpg

Enjoy! I'll add more to this self-composed list when I find more things!

Re: GTA V: General tips / hints

Can't find the Adder :/
Oh well, got a shitload of other awesome cars though.

Found this, a list of competing companies:
j5TJRBF.png

Just boosted up Michael to 1 500 000 $ thanks to the stock market and a CEO getting killed :biggrin:

Got it to 1.3 mil. :biggrin: Going to invest in some property, I'm at the second heist now. Money is coming my way, so I'm gonna spend some to make some more.

Buy the Los Santos Customs property up in the Grand Senora Desert, near Sandy Shores. It costs 360.000$, but all vehicle customizations there are now free.

Easy pre-tuned (partly) Cognoscenti (one shot at this):
After a few of Beverly's missions, he tells you to go find photo opportunities. One of these opportunities is chasing a female star who's being chased for a DUI. After a while, she crashes her Cognoscenti. Take a picture, and Beverly tells you to get out of there before the cops arrest you. The only cop around, however, is too busy arresting a drunken star to notice you taking her car. It's a fugly shade of pink, but one quick trip to LSC fixes that. It also shows you that she has installed some performance enhancing upgrades, saving you at least 30000 grand in upgrades. A 400$ worth new spray paint and you have a decent, fast car.

Stybar said:
Buy the Los Santos Customs property up in the Grand Senora Desert, near Sandy Shores. It costs 360.000$, but all vehicle customizations there are now free.
I'm gonna wait till I have a bit more money, don't want to waste a big percentage of my money yet :tongue:

The giant tip going around that you can invest in company a, then destroy company b's trucks and make profit on the market DOES NOT WORK.
Just a heads up so you don't waste hours blowing up cluckin bell trucks like I did.

Back
Top Bottom