GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

GTA V in NoHo, NYC

wyGYy7f.jpg

Already said this in Skype, but I also pre-ordered GTA V today. Local Gamestop only had Special Editions, so I had to take that one. Yay yay. Now I need PS3.

Mauri said:
Already said this in Skype, but I also pre-ordered GTA V today. Local Gamestop only had Special Editions, so I had to take that one. Yay yay. Now I need PS3.

Not that expensive anymore. I got mine (320GB) for about 250€. And that was the most expensive one.

Also preordered GTAV btw, it's released right after my birthday and right at the start of school, so I'll be able to pick it up.

I found PS3 Super Slim with 500GB for 250€, might consider buying that next month if enough money is left. If not, then maybe I should get 12GB one (190€).

^ & ^^

Awesome, can't wait to play GTA Online with you guys :biggrin:

Someone managed to start downloading V on his PS3 (after purchasing a digital copy)
Now the file size is also confirmed.

P3rUWjn.jpg

Mave said:
^ & ^^

Awesome, can't wait to play GTA Online with you guys :biggrin:

I'll only be able to really play online before 17:00 though :/
My PS3 is at my dorm, and my internet there gets super crappy around 5. It stays that way till 11:00. I can barely open a webpage, and playing online is possible, but with increased chance on MASSIVE lag.

^ Sucks, but I'll make sure to go online a lot before 5 then.

A respected member of the PS3 hacking & modding scene has posted an update on the GTA5 preload. There is a possibility that we will see some leaks for GTA5 in the coming days.

ztt25jz.png

I haven't regretted selling my PS3 more than in the past month or so

GTAV theme song leaked
I had to go through the cutscenes audio file to get to this. In "audio_cs.mp3" it starts at 1:34:52 (1 Hr 34 min VLC Media Player) and it plays over the cutscene voices in an overlapped manner. I believe the way these audio files were constructed is the reason for this. NOTE: In these audio files the same sounds repeat's itself 2-3 times before moving to the next part of the audio file. Some of the stuff in here is repeated but I tried my best to edit the repeated audio sequences down. You might hear some clipping during this audio file. I am 99% sure that this is the real theme unlike the many others being posted around here. I've gone through tons of the audio files without trying to spoil myself.

95KPEfrHrr8[/media]]

Don't know if anyone has seen this yet, but:
http://www.rockstargames.com/V/

Has some funny "quotes", like "It's important when living in Los Santos to drive in a SUV modified for off roading in a third world country"
lolwut?

Regrettably, some people who downloaded the digital pre-order of Grand Theft Auto V through the PlayStation Store in Europe were able to access certain GTA V assets. These assets were posted online. We have since removed the digital pre-order file from the PlayStation Store in Europe. We sincerely apologize to Rockstar and GTA fans across the world who were exposed to the spoiler content. GTA V is one of the most highly anticipated games of the year with a very passionate following, and we’re looking forward to a historic launch on September 17.
http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/08/24/grand-theft-auto-v-update/

Yea good jerb Sony.

Grand Theft Auto V has officially gone gold

EZaiR8e.jpg

About the radios: Soulwax FM is selected, mixed, and hosted by Soulwax, a Belgian DJ pair that isn't all that bad.

I think that'll be my radio of choice.

Back
Top Bottom