GTA Series sub-board of Game Discussion?

GTA Series sub-board of Game Discussion?

• Yes

Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Because most of the people here on TMS have a history with GTA (SA-MP), and there are a lot of GTA-related topics.
Why not have them all unified in one sub-board of Game Discussion? (Credit here for Andre for suggesting this)

The GTA Series sub board.

Do you want it... or not?

Poll runs for 2 days.

Users CAN change their vote.

Happy voting! :pimp:

2cr6kc1.jpg

Yea, I want it as we have lots of topics about GTA... Should be under the SA-MP Talk sub board :biggrin:

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
Yea, I want it as we have lots of topics about GTA... Should be under the SA-MP Talk sub board :biggrin:

Or just convert the SA-MP board to the all GTA board? :wow:

GPow69 said:
[TMS]M1Rc34 said:

Or have the SA-MP board as a child-board of the GTA series board.

Mave said:
GPow69 said:
[TMS]M1Rc34 said:

Or have the SA-MP board as a child-board of the GTA series board.

Yea, and maybe a IV:MP child-board of that in the near future. :wow:

I think there needs to be a better arrangement overall.

For example the GTA V game will have like 7 topics about it - discussions, videos, cheats. There should be one topic per game. That would rock. But more extended discussion over GTA games would be cool, I support this idea!

Wouldn't MTA be a bit ridiculous? There are only like 3 MTA topics :/

I think GTA Series & SA-MP would be enough, if another 'subject' (IVMP/MTA) gets loads of topics it will have it's own board, but not yet now.

Voting closed, and it turns out that most of the people on TMS DO want this board.

Will create it now.

Back
Top Bottom