GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas will be released on Mac!!!!

I agree what a waste of time, Im sure most evreyone has played these by now. Why spend so much time and effort to port a what 6 year old game, I just dont get it!!

Well San Andreas is still thriving, You obviously don't know this, but TMS forum was basically formed and populated due to a Multiplayer patch for GTA San Andreas called SA-MP

We all play it, and basically it's where 95% of the people on here met :biggrin:

Great times. We've had quite a few servers in the past on SA-MP, and we're hopefully gonna maybe have 2 soon :biggrin:
I could explain how we've had so many, but it's a VERY long story.

Oh tru, But wtill why port it to mac most pepole who are gonna play it have it already.I mean i played GTA4 online a bunch. Idk It just seem worthless to port this to MAC.

San Andreas was also modified bigtime to work on mac, a classmate already plays it on his mac.

Kitty said:
I agree what a waste of time, Im sure most evreyone has played these by now. Why spend so much time and effort to port a what 6 year old game, I just dont get it!!
Have you maybe thought of the fact that only a small team could have been working on this?
This might just be a pitstop for R* as well to maybe see if they can have future plans for their games on the Mac

Impulse said:
Kitty said:
Have you maybe thought of the fact that only a small team could have been working on this?
This might just be a pitstop for R* as well to maybe see if they can have future plans for their games on the Mac
You know i honesty did not think it was the full rockstar team working on it. Another reason why i think this is worthless, Since the apple OSX Jaguar you have been able to boot windows up on any mac. I would actually like to see more games come t mac it just seems like a poor fiscal descion, But hey i could be wrong they our great games I went and bought GTA3 yesterday b/c i lost my first copy.

^I would put money on that you are right on that since there our sevral divisons of Rockstar now. The one that makes the GTA series is rockstor north!

Back
Top Bottom