Google is wrong for once.

Aman1238

#swag
gJimk.png

Tangent of 60 degrees is infact 1.73.
Damn it Google >.>

Actually that is not entirely true Aman. It depends with which method google uses as standard. There are Radians and Degrees. With Degrees it only goes up to 180 degrees, while with Radian it goes up to 360 degrees, a full circle. The answer you got has to do with the radians. But the main problem with this is that a;most every calculator in the world is set to degrees by default, thus most likely the one of google as well. If I'm not mistaking 0.32 is the answer you get when working with degrees.

EDIT: It's the other way around >.>

Impulse said:
Actually that is not entirely true Aman. It depends with which method google uses as standard. There are Radians and Degrees. With Degrees it only goes up to 180 degrees, while with Radian it goes up to 360 degrees, a full circle. The answer you got has to do with the radians. But the main problem with this is that a;most every calculator in the world is set to degrees by default, thus most likely the one of google as well. If I'm not mistaking 0.32 is the answer you get when working with degrees.

Holy shit did you study Mathematics? o_o

Panki said:
Impulse said:

Holy shit did you study Mathematics? o_o
Not really. It was just one of the subjects we had with math last school year, and the year before that as well.

Back
Top Bottom