Google Gravity

Tested with Opera (fastest browser) and there's no lag.

Also tested on IE but it says loaded, but with errors on page :troll:

With internet explorer, it's doesn't work at all.

I tested;
Opera, FireFox, Chrome.

On Chrome, i can move around all the objects on the page. On FireFox i cannot.

Neat find, GPow :wink:

Well it's normal that it only works perfectly on Chrome, just read the URL :tongue:

Wow you guys, are we starting to finally believe that FF isn't all its hyped up to be? It's actually quite a bit behind in development.

I'm not planning to stop using FF, just because this "Google Gravity" thing lags.

Mauri said:
I'm not planning to stop using FF, just because this "Google Gravity" thing lags.
You're way too narrow minded indeed to use a better browser.

Andre said:
Mauri said:
You're way too narrow minded indeed to use a better browser.
Go ahead and say that about me regarding the following statement.

Sure, in your opinion the other browsers are better and 'reviews' and 'tests' prove this.

But FireFox does it's job for me and does what i need it to do, of course that sounds like something an IE user would say but IE isn't compatible with all things.

I'm really not gonna make a switch just for a few features i will not use or will not need.

I'm sure Mauri meant to say what I'm saying here but cba to type it all, you're welcome Mauri.

PS:

When the day comes that FireFox can't load a webpage and can't browse YouTube or Google and/or cPanel then i will make a switch, until then I'm sticking with FF.

I'm a simple person needing a browser to accomplish minor tasks, not have open 15 tabs at once and look at 2 YouTube video's while making a few HTML pages and previewing them.

Everyone has their own preference and need to do different tasks compared to other people, some people are happy with a certain browser, and other people are happy with other browsers. It's their choice.

[TMS]Aman1238 said:
I tried to stack them all, but failed :(

But nice find there.
LMFAO, AMAN.

I tried that too xDDD

But Google crushed all of them and then they all went HURP DURP and flew everywhere D:

NOO! I had them stacked perfectly and I was almost done, then I accidentally clicked on one of the links :(

Back
Top Bottom