Ghetto

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Stunt Planet? I really don't get this bullshit. You people have no reason to hate Stunt Planet, and I'm pretty damn certain that if Mave didn't hate SP, none of you would.

its boring!!! omg there is NOTHING FUN to do there!!! i would hate it if it was mave's server!

GABBAGABBAGABBA said:
its boring!!! omg there is NOTHING FUN to do there!!! i would hate it if it was mave's server!

If you went to SP back at the time when they told everyone to hate SAFE before you went here, you'd hate SAFE. You're a fucking puppet.

I have never even played on SP so i have no opininon about it.I just hate when ppl get admin on SA-FE and just trick the team. I dont really care in witch server they go...

shiznit said:
I have never even played on SP so i have no opininon about it.I just hate when ppl get admin on SA-FE and just trick the team. I dont really care in witch server they go...
I do believe i have seen you on SP, as JTWeeman knows you.

i knew there was something wrong going on with ghetto
mave,
if he's so bad can you replace him with me? (admin)
im getting gta sa tommorow and i have samp.

No Ali, one thing I learned is to not accept admins too fast, (the nettle case...)

I've played stunt planet and it's a load of crap to be honest. People are going there because all everyone wants is to be admin. When SCF was a full clan most of us had admin levels on the SCF official server but when I reset accounts and gave only the most trusted admin levels they all left and never came back without a word. :dry:
It doesn't always matter if the servers are appealing it's about what they are for, how long they took to build and wether its all hi-tech or basic.

Mave said:
No Ali, one thing I learned is to not accept admins too fast, (the nettle case...)

you accepted my admin in like 3 seconds a couple of days ago..

BTW: whatever happened to people applying for admin, instead of just asking for it

so for instance i can join ask for admin and ban every1?

Deathgod said:
so for instance i can join ask for admin and ban every1?

thats how it used to be, but admin testing is gonna be more in-depth in v2, right mave?

Oh, and in case you were wondering why i got admin so fast, its because i was admin before <TEH CODE LEAKZ>, so mave knows that i dont abuse power. (and hopefully knows that i dont <LEAK TEH CODEZ> xD)

GPow69 said:
Mave said:

you accepted my admin in like 3 seconds a couple of days ago..

BTW: whatever happened to people applying for admin, instead of just asking for it

Gpow, I did this because I know you, but if you don't want to be it's okay.

Stunt planet is a server full of noobs, i remember scripting for them about a month ago, i left because of the horrible system/admins etc.. there
They kick cheaters, and they come right back, foxy clears the .ban list every 2 hours.
Also there rank was stolen, me and my friend created a server called "{~~~~~~EXTREME~SUNTAGE~~~~~~}", some of you probably heard of it, the server always used to be full 80/80, most of the time. After we quit developing the server, foxy begged us if he can have it. so we decided to give it to him.

[ExS]Fear said:
Stunt planet is a server full of noobs, i remember scripting for them about a month ago, i left because of the horrible system/admins etc.. there
They kick cheaters, and they come right back, foxy clears the .ban list every 2 hours.
Also there rank was stolen, me and my friend created a server called "{~~~~~~EXTREME~SUNTAGE~~~~~~}", some of you probably heard of it, the server always used to be full 80/80, most of the time. After we quit developing the server, foxy begged us if he can have it. so we decided to give it to him.

and now the server has gone all to hell, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom