General chit-chat

Stybar

durrrr
Man, I used to love this as a kid. I still do, but I used to too. Just a shame the full program is 80% stories behind the bot, and very little actual fighting. However, ABC uploads (some) of the fights on their YT channel...

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Man, I used to love this as a kid. I still do, but I used to too. Just a shame the full program is 80% stories behind the bot, and very little actual fighting. However, ABC uploads (some) of the fights on their YT channel...
Also seems impossible to find online in descent quality...
I used to watch this as well, I don’t anymore but I only care about the fights.

Stybar

durrrr
I get the feeling that that is not 100% accurate... I heard that they are removing some of the more aggressive game demo's, like on in-store consoles, but they're still selling them.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something about IGN writing an entire article based on one loose and wrong comment made by an exec somewhere, and retracting it shortly after, because walmart was NOT pulling any games from their stores.

EDIT: found it. Typical IGN. They posted the article before they were done with researching the facts.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I get the feeling that that is not 100% accurate... I heard that they are removing some of the more aggressive game demo's, like on in-store consoles, but they're still selling them.

I'm not 100% sure, but I remember reading something about IGN writing an entire article based on one loose and wrong comment made by an exec somewhere, and retracting it shortly after, because walmart was NOT pulling any games from their stores.

EDIT: found it. Typical IGN. They posted the article before they were done with researching the facts.
Man that's some bad journalism... Thanks for clearing that up.

Stybar

durrrr
Yeah, I would have believed it too if I hadn't seen it on reddit though. I can fully believe Walmart pulling this off.