France

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Tomorrow I will be leaving for France for my annual holiday (with Steffy :megusta:)
I will be staying in this lovely village
dIpNF.jpg

Not really, but this is a real freakin town in France.

Cya guys in a week (and every now and then, I'll try to be on in the evenings)

:smoke:

So I arrived, 32 degrees Celsius. Fucking awesome. (now I only hope that my laptop doesn't melt)

Mave said:
So I arrived, 32 degrees Celsius. Fucking awesome. (now I only hope that my laptop doesn't melt)

So, how's Anus? Any good?
dohoho

Mauri said:
Mave said:

So, how's Anus? Any good?
dohoho

The weird thing is; it's 32°C but there's not much sunlight, it's like the sun almost never shines here.

Melting laptop in 32°C heat? Matthias my laptop has endured 40°C+ temperatures and 5°C temperatures. Mine's a fucking beast.
Then again, it was made for the backwardness of my country so I dunno xD

(the highest temperature where I am in the past 4 months: a whopping 22°C! That's still fucking cold (well, border-lining cold))

SovareZza said:
Melting laptop in 32°C heat? Matthias my laptop has endured 40°C+ temperatures and 5°C temperatures. Mine's a fucking beast.

(the highest temperature where I am in the past 4 months: a whopping 22°C! That's still fucking cold (well, border-lining cold))

That is nothing. My laptop has endured 90°C+ many many times. Mine, is indeed a fucking beast not to be meddled with.

Nimphiouus said:
SovareZza said:

That is nothing. My laptop has endured 90°C+ many many times. Mine, is indeed a fucking beast not to be meddled with.

Alright guys, thanks for the comforting comments.
It's 35 degrees outside right now, I won't worry that much anymore :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom