Forum & Theme updated to SMF 2.0 Gold

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Today I finally updated and the forum -and along with it- the theme.

We are now running SMF 2.0 Gold

What sucks is that for every forum update, the theme needs an update too, so I need to modify the basic theme again until it's transformed into the TMS version.
I updated the colours a bit, I think it looks better now.

2.0_GoldUpgrade.png

If you find any bugs (colours that are still red or a variant) please let me know by replying in this thread.

Honestly I think this theme needs a major makeover anyway. All new images and stuff.

Feel free to design something then GP, I'd be happy to share the theme files with you.

I tried to earlier today, but meh, my idea didn't turn out. I might try stuff later :tongue:

Anyone else can feel free to try stuff too btw, you guys probably have more creative ideas than I do :tongue:

sOiBY.png

Is that suposed to be like that?
I can't read that. x)

Maybe thats better?:
zaRqR.png

Color: #006699

^Those images wont load for me.

But it's the one for the text on the bottom, and under the username at the top. Also the blue on the circles that indicate unread topics :tongue:

Panki said:
I don't like that the sticky topics in AUT are on a red background.
That wasn't intentionally, I'll fix that in a few minutes.

@Aman, I'll try changing that colour mate.

Unfortunately I had to change the theme of the music boards to this theme because it was bugged (not made for this forum version)

Small bug, if you type a long sentence in the quick reply box w/o clicking return to start a new line, it continues outside of the box.

Back
Top Bottom