Firmware 3.56 Ban Hammer Hits CoD: Black Ops Hackers Hard

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
TsNzK.jpg

By now everyone should know about the PS3 firmware update 3.56, some more than others. Explained by Sony as a “security update” it’s effects are now being felt by accused modders and hackers. CoD: BlOps hackers are getting hit hardest with a permanent CoD console server ban – many of them have expressed their “innocence” on the Official Ps3 Cod: Black Ops Forums.

It’s not limited to just a few. In fact, there are dozens of threads about this topic. Here are just a few of their posts:
[quote author=CaStR0_21]How long am I banned for?
“This console has been permanently banned from the Black Ops servers…..”
Does this mean forever? Or will I be unbanned after awhile?[/quote]
[quote author=IssY_I]When i want to play black ops it says my console is banned permanently???i have payed 150$ for the Ps3 (i bought it yesterday (used) and just came home with a new copy of b-ops! but why is my system banned?[/quote]
[quote author=scaryscar6]I dont know what happened i was just playin it normally. i installed the patch and played for a while and I went to have my shower and when i came back i was permanently banned! Somone please get me unbanned! It might of been my frineds though because i lent him my ps3 a couple of days ago because his ps3 got YLOD…[/quote]
[quote author=prEston124]Today i got my account back finally an It wont let let me play online idk why it says prem ban i didnt do anything man i miss black ops well looks like i have to get a 360.[/quote]
[quote author=Imma_Wreck_You]Hi i understand all of then terms and conditions of playing call of duty black ops, but my PS3 has been banned.. and i dont understand why? there a few people here who play online in this house but none of us can anymore. how can i get some help? or who do i need to contact.[/quote]
[quote author=badderz1]Hi i have been banned for black ops when i click online it says you have been Prem banned from B.O but i didnt do anything to get banned what i did my m8 said he was 15th yea and i said let me go on ur acc then if ur 15th so i just went on his acc and he was 15th and then deleted the user then the next day when i went on my account that message came up my psn is FoRzA-MoNsTeR I am 6th prestige on B.o legit my KD is 1.79 and my wins to losses is 1.14 and a 124 winstreak i did not boost at all please unban me.[/quote]
[quote author=__EtMazizi__]I was playin Black Ops and seached for a game of search and destroy, i just prestiged 4 da 4th time and entered a modded lobby. Ileft straight away when i relised wat it waz next thing i no i banned and reset.Has this r something similair happened to u???[/quote]

Innocent? Ever been to a prison? There are very few prisoners that will ever admit they’re guilty. This is either a rash of Sony errors – or sweet, sweet justice.

CoD hackers – you did the crime… now do the time.

KomV6.jpg

If these are legitimate bans, and not an error, then, they got pwnt :troll:

Back
Top Bottom