Facts about smoking

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
mkmj7.jpg

Smoking sucks

Maffia171 said:
My parents also tried to stop smoking, didn't work : <
My parents smoke too, also my big sister and big brother.
Even my 10 year old little brother smoked (but he managed to get rid off it), so I'm the only one in my family who have never smoked. I'm proud of myself :3

ALL of my family members smoke... So I'm passive smoking everyday only by sitting around them...
I tried it for a couple of weeks, felt nothing, it wasn't relaxing nor was it fun...
I think most of the people start smoking because of the entourage they're in. That was my case.

I smoke, and it's a very awful habbit, I can't say I have gotton ruined teeth or abnormal colours on my fingers but I can say that it has damaged my lungs, I can't run far, I do little excercise like most other smokers. I would quit if I could but it's too hard, it has a mental hold on people. In my opinion smoking should be banned globally, for example, the Government's don't want people to commit suicide, but what are smokers doing?

[RO]M1Rc34 said:
ALL of my family members smoke... So I'm passive smoking everyday only by sitting around them...
I tried it for a couple of weeks, felt nothing, it wasn't relaxing nor was it fun...
I think most of the people start smoking because of the entourage they're in. That was my case.
Agreed

Well its easy enough not to start in the first place, I mean I know a few people that do it and they want nothing more than to quit, and seeing them all miserable is more than enough to keep me away.

Back
Top Bottom