E3 Expo 2010 - Discussion

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
What are you looking forward to in this years E3 Expo?

2znpmz8.png

http://www.e3expo.com/

Also, anyone knows a way howto watch the E3 live?

E3 this year is gonna be crazy! I really don't know what to expect... And I would just watch it on GameTrailers... I know its gonna be 3PM EST on June 14th or 15th (not sure) and i don't know the channel. But im just gonna watch it on GT :tongue:

I'm curious how Project Natal will work out. If they still have those lame ass games with lag which they showed last year I'll start to lose faith.
For the rest, I'll follow it on Gametrailers.com :tongue:

Impulse said:
I'm curious how Project Natal will work out. If they still have those lame ass games with lag which they showed last year I'll start to lose faith.
For the rest, I'll follow it on Gametrailers.com :tongue:
The name is now Kinect, LAAAAAAAME D:<

I checked the Microsoft presentation last night and it was quite cool. I don't understand why people are mostly negative towards Kinect. It scans your full body, helps you work out with the right aerobic exercise (useful for women) and you can have fun activities like that with your friends or co-workers. Believe me, even if you think it is too damn expensive and so, it provides a good method to have fun and I'm sure people will be getting it into their meeting locations.

Also checked Black Ops introduction. The gameplay was fairly good in my opinion, but to be honest, I don't like that sort of troll-the-tunnel-alone-and-there-will-be-25-russians-trying-to-kill-you-on-every-corner type of action or you-in-your-heli-against-the-whole-world action either. Though I have my hopes up for the game and seriously will be playing it! That presentation was win, the broadcast was being watched by 25000 people just on one stream.

^ I agree with you on the Kinect thing, Andre.

Here's the timetable of E3.

2yl0e43.png

Do you have GMT times on those?

Anyways I watched Ubisoft one right now and Driver: San Francisco! It looked fucking awesome, a game I'll sure be downloading and trying out. Then there was Medal of Honor on the Electronic Arts conference, the game is just pure ownage.

Also watched the entire M$ conference.
Wish I was there... free xbox... D:
Gametrailers has some pretty neat quality for a live stream. You should try it, they cover about everything on the E3

Back
Top Bottom