Duke Nukem Forever new vid?

Impulse

LozL
I just came across this video due to an other site:
http://www.videogameszone.de/aid,702034/Duke-Nukem-Forever-Am-Erfolg-und-am-Geld-gescheitert-Youtube-Video-mit-Gameplayszenen/News/

Now the question is this: Was this video recorderd before the fall of 3DRealms, or did this video just got leeked out?...

PS: You should check his "health" bar in the upper left corner xD

I put some text through google translator, this is what I got:
Duke Nukem Forever was discontinued after 12 years of development time. Grounds will be the success of its predecessor and was too much money. The U.S. magazine Wired highlighted in a detailed article, the background of the mammoth project, DNF. We have summarized the article for you.

Update, 31 January 2010:
In the network, a new video trailer with game footage of Duke Nukem Forever has surfaced, which we provide to you immediately below this line for approval. The logos shown at the beginning of Take-Two, 3D relam of Gearbox Software and appear to have been built by the creator. The gameplay scenes, however, appear to be genuine. See for yourself: Video is in the link

Update 27.12.2009:
According to Scott Miller of 3D Realms Duke many new games will be in the works, including Duke Nukem Forever. The reports Shacknews. Accordingly, the games are in different stages of development, including casual games. Almost all had not yet been announced. Even at Duke Nukem Forever will be further developed, although the internal development team had been dismissed.

lmao.

What the fuck is it with this game? This is like Doom but much horrible. Those 95' games are NO FUCKING GOOD for 2010 (oh considering the 12 years of development and what they currently have is nowhere to compete with the good games it will take another 12 years so lets make it 2034, sorry but you might be dead by then already).

They were brilliant when you were like 5 years old and so interested in 8bit colored 320x200 resolution games. Just fucking awesome... back then.

There's no point in bringing back the franchises like Doom (never played the Doom 3, I suppose it is a disappointment though) or Duke Nukem. And why the hell have there been like 2 screenshots and one trailer since... 1997... lol? And why are people excited over it.

Bad FPS games don't have a shot.

Back
Top Bottom