Dub-Inc - Hear Im Alone VIP

^Strange... I should listen to some other DnB than Pendulum... They don't use these sounds (Don't know how to call them) very often ;_;

I actually found this song through my YouTube inbox... The producer sent me it and asked me to check it out :biggrin:

[TMS]M1Rc34 said:
^Strange... I should listen to some other DnB than Pendulum... They don't use these sounds (Don't know how to call them) very often ;_;

Pendulum is a very unique style of DnB, As far as I know they are the only ones that do that style. It's almost a separate genre imo (An awesome one tho <33)

This is more the oldschool style of DnB, the stuff coming out nowadays sounds a bit different. Stuff like Camo & Krooked (My fave producer(s) right now .♥♥♥♥♥)

Actually M1rc, Pendulum is more commercial dnb, and yes they do have their own unique way like GP said.

Most of the stuff that Gpow and me post here is Jump-up drum and bass. The opposite of that is Liquid dnb (limewax, noisia,...)

Really oldschool is Jungle dnb, I used to listen to that a few years back, still like it at parties, but not for an entire evening.

I've always wondered... is Camo & Krooked's style kinda like Liquid? It seems like it to me but I haven't been exploring the genre for years like you have :tongue:

D:

I do like Liquid, but the more chill song, I can stand hard liquid too, but not for an entire evening, I want JUMP UP BABY.

This is alright stuff, not the biggest "fan" of this genre but it's p cool :woot:

Back
Top Bottom