Download SA-MP 0.2X

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Download at : http://www.themavesite.com/sa-mp-0.2X-install.exe

SA-MP 0.2X Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 20 Nov 2008
A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X). You can find it on the Download Page. It is recommended that all SA-MP players and server owners update.

The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers.

This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:

- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incomming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.

LVM is already running on this, I have to talk to zez before we update SA-FE

thx for the news,

I updated and there are for 607 players 193 server (15975 slots)?? There are too many GF-Server and servers with Gamemods from SA-MP.
I thought all noob servers would be gone with the new internet list..
And second its a bit boring because there are only security updates and network stuff, nothing really new. :wacko:
But whatever, better than nothing.

Remis said:
thx for the news,

I updated and there are for 607 players 193 server (15975 slots)?? There are too many GF-Server and servers with Gamemods from SA-MP.
And second its a bit boring because there are only security updates and network stuff, nothing really new. :wacko:

It fixes 90% of the attack bugs in the server, and can detect cheats :biggrin:

SAkiller999 said:
LVM wont work for me, I tried all other 0.2x servers and they work But except for LVM :huh:

LVM is down now, I dunno if you tried it now or a few hours ago though :\

Mave said:
SAkiller999 said:
LVM wont work for me, I tried all other 0.2x servers and they work But except for LVM :huh:

LVM is down now, I dunno if you tried it now or a few hours ago though :\

Some mods also don't work anymore :(

I was hoping the next SA-MP Release would have some better syncing. like so people can ride on top of your car without falling off and headshots do more damage, stuff like that :thumbsup:

but no. :dry:

GPow69 said:
I was hoping the next SA-MP Release would have some better syncing. like so people can ride on top of your car without falling off and headshots do more damage, stuff like that :thumbsup:

It's only a secure update :tongue:

GPow69 said:

Actually vehicle sync was slightly improved and vehicle surfing was improved in R3.

Mave said:
Download at : http://www.themavesite.com/sa-mp-0.2X-install.exe

SA-MP 0.2X Released :: Posted by SA-MP on 20 Nov 2008
A security-related update of SA-MP 0.2 is now available (SA-MP 0.2X). You can find it on the Download Page. It is recommended that all SA-MP players and server owners update.

The SA-MP 0.2.2 server list will be discontinued. SA-MP 0.2.2 clients cannot connect to 0.2X servers.

This update includes fixes from 0.2.2 R3 client/server as well as the following:

- Fixed insecure handling of private messages.
- Fixed packet fragmentation/MTU issue.
- Various security updates to the netcode and connection logic.
- Security updates to the client binaries.
- Removed compression from the aiming vectors to improve accuracy.
- Added seconds to server logs and also shows raw incomming UDP connections.
- OnVehicleMod/OnVehiclePaintjob/OnVehicleRespray includes the origin playerid.
- Added OnPlayerUpdate, a callback fired for every player network update. This will help server-side anti-cheat.
- Limited filterscripts to 16.

LVM is already running on this, I have to talk to zez before we update SA-FE
New released version or old version?

Yaheli said:
GPow69 said:

Actually vehicle sync was slightly improved and vehicle surfing was improved in R3.

improved, but not perfected, like on MTA( :sick:), the sync is perfect + different body parts do more health damage(arm= 5%, torso= 50% head 75% or something like that)

Mave said:
Remis said:
thx for the news,

oh cool thats awesome, so hopefully oopsidieds annoying exploit won't work.

holden1 said:
Mave said:
Remis said:
thx for the news,

oh cool thats awesome, so hopefully oopsidieds annoying exploit won't work.

It doesnt :) A guy was threatening the server, to attack it, but failed :tongue: 0.2X ftw ^^

Back
Top Bottom