DL music problem

Impulse

LozL
When ever I download music through a torrent program I get this error after a while:
15385472.png

I've looked in my processes, but can't of anything that could do this.
asdas6d543.png

PS: If you think it's WMP, it's not.

Yes,
And after I press "play" again (when I get the error) it dl for some while untill I get the error again

Is that uTorrent?
If not you should upgrade to uTorrent.
If it is then you should upgrade to the latest uTorrent 2.0 beta or return to the latest 1.x stable version.

A bug in the latest stable and the bug is fixed in the beta? Ironic.

Maybe your anti-virus software blocked any access to the file because it found malware in it. So you should check the log of your anti-virus software. (Please don't tell me that you don't have a security programm installed) Also running the torrent software as admin could solve this problem.

I'll try the things you said.
The only odd thing is that it only happens with music >.<

and what are security programs? never heard of those xD
if your dumb you thought I meant that >.<

Limewire works great for me. I don't know why people don't like it. I have over 500 songs from Limewire and they work great. Never got a virus from Limewire either.

I guess I don't like it because it's so amateurish?

I prefer getting entire albums and discographies and THEN you should go with torrents/rapidshare.

Well its good for me because I usually don't download entire albums, just songs I like. I usually download about 3-4 songs every time I launch limewire, which is about once every 2 weeks.

I'm too lazy to download songs often.

Back
Top Bottom