Votes: 5 29.4%
  • I'm a butterfly

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
LaptopVsDesktop.jpg

Personally I choose laptop; because I really enjoy just carrying it around anywhere I want, I also need it for school.
The only downside I find is of course upgrading hardware, that's a bit hard on a laptop while on a desktop, it's a piece of hardware-cake.

Desktop, nowadays a decent cell phone can do everything you'd need a laptop for, except gaming really. I actually find myself typing out most of an essay or whatever on my iPod, then emailing it to myself so I can finish it later on my PC

You could use a desktop PC for that too, and you don't USUALLY need to use PS on-the-go
(CS5 is better anyway :troll:)

Laptop. Never had one, but I know it's much easier to carry it if you are going to play LAN with your friends. I want a laptop what runs COD4 very well :love:

Desktop as I had a laptop, the shitty (Integrated, of course) graphics card broke, it was out of warranty, so I had to throw it away. On PC it is MUCH easier to replace broken hardware...

waffelz said:
laptop ftw.
:love: gaming in bed :biggrin:
I'm sure there's much more to do with the laptop in your bed, much more interesting material on the internet to look at :smoke:

I use my desktop though. Sometimes roll on mum's lappy.

Both. I use both time to time. While playing on my PS3, I cant be on my desktop chatting, so I hop on my laptop :). Well in "gaming sense" Desktops ftw. They both have its own use. And like now, I don't wanna get on my desktop at night, I'm just laying in my bed surfing the web :3

[TMS]Aman1238 said:
Both. I use both time to time. While playing on my PS3, I cant be on my desktop chatting, so I hop on my laptop :). Well in "gaming sense" Desktops ftw. They both have its own use. And like now, I don't wanna get on my desktop at night, I'm just laying in my bed surfing the web :3
This.

I've got my desktop PC for gaming/programs and general use, and my Mac for just browsing the web when I cba to do anything, OSX just works, and laptops are great for just get up and go. So yeah, both.

Andre said:
I'm sure there's much more to do with the laptop in your bed, much more interesting material on the internet to look at :smoke:

I bet the Brazzers account comes in handy in here.

Mauri said:
Mave said:
Andre said:

I bet the Brazzers account comes in handy in here.

Hehhe, handy.
Now your avatar makes perfect sense o.O

Though I don't really care if it is a laptop or a desktop. Totally depends on what you need it for etc.
Though when I hear people about getting a laptop for gaming and they found a nice one for 700$ I go like: U MAD?!

Perverts xD

I'd like a desktop more than a laptop.

I have a laptop atm, i can play most games at a pretty fair FPS rate.

But I've broken 5 chargers in the last 2 years because i have to get comfortable too much.

I have my laptop setup on my desk atm, NEVER broke once again!

I really prefer desktop since stuff doesn't go out quite as often.

i got both.. cheap crappy laptop for school shit.

but desktop owns!

with desktop u have cheaper hardware .
easier way too upgrade hardware.
u get way better specs for the money.

laptop is handy , but not needed ^^

Back
Top Bottom