CricketHost - Post2Host Hosting!

Hahaha loool, sorry I just saw some irony, you know "so people think it's not a dead town.." and the crickets are usually used as a symbol of silence, or nothing happening etc.. xDDDDDD

Nimphioüs said:
Hahaha loool, sorry I just saw some irony, you know "so people think it's not a dead town.." and the crickets are usually used as a symbol of silence, or nothing happening etc.. xDDDDDD

Made me laugh.

ThePro said:
Nimphioüs said:

Lol.

Mave has spoken out regarding "lol" posts

Guyz, please post a little bit there, just about 5 posts, i can already hear the crickets in there :S

I need to attract customers.

EDIT: Thx Mauri, cookie given! :biggrin:

ThePro said:
Guyz, please post a little bit there, just about 5 posts, i can already hear the crickets in there :S

I need to attract customers.
qG5lt.png

ThePro said:
Mave said:
So.. you're under'selling'?

Kinda.

So.. Why would I (as a consumer) want to use your services, when I could go elsewhere, pay a few dorrors, and get top of the range hosting?

MiRc34 said:
What the fuck man?
Stop being so "omg mirc posting spam spam". I wanted to start arguing the last time you mentioned it, but I didn't.
MiRc34 said:
Don't get me in my post whoring mood again a'ight.

You wanted to make an argument with me, although you even admit that you are sometimes a post whore? lol.

Grazy. said:
MiRc34 said:
What the fuck man?
Stop being so "omg mirc posting spam spam". I wanted to start arguing the last time you mentioned it, but I didn't.
MiRc34 said:

You wanted to make an argument with me, although you even admit that you are sometimes a post whore? lol.
Yeah, but have you seen me lately "post-spamming topics"?

MiRc34 said:
Grazy. said:
MiRc34 said:
What the fuck man?
MiRc34 said:

Yeah, but have you seen me lately "post-spamming topics"?

You're spamming right now, and it's gonna stop! :)

Back
Top Bottom