Commercial

LoL
That was funny xD
She will absolutely loose her driving license
(absurd sense of humor LoL)

yes u have absurd sense of humour:tongue: it was supposed to bring up a little light in the teenagers heads when they are drivinG:biggrin:

It would only convince me to do it.
I drive, crash I survive. Best way to get rid of people you don't like xD

It's fake --> no real feelings
Also have it with movies. For example: in one of the saw movies I laughed cause he had to cut out his eye o.O

GPow69 said:
I was hoping the helicopter pilot would get on his phone when they took off.
Actually I was hoping for him to crash in all the cars while on the phone --> slaughter

but guys. imagine exactly that thing happend? what would u do? this commercial is showing exactly whats happening when the young ones sms'ing. u dont need reel feelings to imagine urselves if a 20year old girl drove into ur mom and dads car. u never know whats happen before it happens :blushing:

CoNaN said:
but guys. imagine exactly that thing happend? what would u do? this commercial is showing exactly whats happening when the young ones sms'ing. u dont need reel feelings to imagine urselves if a 20year old girl drove into ur mom and dads car. u never know whats happen before it happens :blushing:
well, since there is no way that will happen to me in the next 4 years, I won't really care

GPow69 said:
So what was your involvement with this Conan?
CoNaN said:
This was on our commercial

was not directly me. but i lost 4 of my friends in a carcrash. they were driving in 200kph.... so this commercial was really "tough" for me. i was getting back my memories.

2 boys and 2 girls in my age were driving elegal and crashed in a tree in 200kph "CA"..

lol Andre cracks me up :biggrin: and while watching that video, I think I heard some chicks neck snap, I lol'd.

Back
Top Bottom