ColorHost - Web, SA-MP, Minecraft, VPS and Dedi hosting

ThePro

6chd.png

http://colorhost.co is the company is work for, so I'd like to do a little advertisement for them :)

We're the CHEAPEST SA-MP host out there, and we also offer hosting for $3.75 and unmetered hosting for $6.75

Our servers are checked constantly, and get mantenied many times a month.

Our downtime is near zero!

Check out our plans at: http://colorhost.co/plans

If you're a TMS user, you can use the coupon: THEMAVESITE and get 10% off in Web and SA-MP hosting

Enjoy!

Design sucks! D:
Tell me if you need a design, I'll do it in exchange for hosting. :tongue:

Rafay said:
Design sucks! D:
Tell me if you need a design, I'll do it in exchange for hosting. :tongue:

Hmm, I like the idea... :biggrin:

Can I give your MSN to the owner? He'll see what he can do about that

Great grammar Pro!

Newest English words guise: "is work for" and "mantenied" :troll:

I don't understand how a company, which offers "unlimited" services for below $100 a month, could withstand the situation if even 3-4 people were to actually start crowding your server with hits and files after purchasing the package? I wouldn't take this as being bitchy, but is this "hosting service" going to be out of business in 1-2 or 3-4 months, what's your average guess at it?

Don't get me wrong, I think overselling within the maximum limits can be a good thing for your business and can earn some good extra dough but it needs to have, as I said, very strict limits. When 40 clients don't fill more than 50% of your 800Gb bandwidth quota, don't think that selling extra 40 shared hostings will keep it anywhere below 100%.

But I guess you guys are perfectly aware and have very much previous experience with how things work in utter successful hosting services! :tongue:

Andre said:
I don't understand how a company, which offers "unlimited" services for below $100 a month, could withstand the situation if even 3-4 people were to actually start crowding your server with hits and files after purchasing the package? I wouldn't take this as being bitchy, but is this "hosting service" going to be out of business in 1-2 or 3-4 months, what's your average guess at it?

They're unmetered. (I know it's the same thing, but yeah, what we mean is that there isn't a set limit)

Just remember that the host that runs TMS is an ''Unlimited'' host too.

If an user uses a big part of our server resources, we will suspend them, the TOS says so

http://colorhost.co/tos said:
While our shared services are suitable for the bulk of our customers, there comes a time for some websites when they are better suited for a larger plan, which allows for more dedicated CPU and memory resources. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue service to any customer with a website or other hosted data that takes up more than 25% of the server resources and/or 25% of the server's CPU. This means that if your website is found to be utilizing more than 25% of the CPU and memory of the service, we reserve the right to take your site offline. If this becomes necessary, you can either upgrade your hosting package, or request a pro-rated refund of the amounts you have paid in advance for the services. Due to the severity of this, and our ability to act quickly to correct these situations to avoid server issues, we will do everything reasonably feasible to provide you with a warning prior to taking your site offline, but we accept no obligation to do so.

We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to discontinue service to any customer with a website or other hosted data that takes up more than 25% of the server resources and/or 25% of the server's CPU.

So, I believe 25 is a fourth of a 100, this means [25,25,25,25], so you can only have four customers per box? :huh:

If an user uses 25% he will get suspended.

Barely any site goes over 5%, and if one does, we will talk to the person and tell them to optimize so that it doesn't.

Panki said:
But doesn't that defeat the purpose of the term 'unlimited'?
In business that doesn't matter :tongue: They put unlimited there so they can attract more customers. At least the company is being honest and saying that it is in their TOS, so you know about it.

Back
Top Bottom