Call of duty 4 BTD Zombie Mod

Maffia171

I shiggy diggy
Since eggnog also posted a COD4 mod. I might post one as well.

This is a zombie mod. And u play against mods. I suck at explaining so just watch the video.
IdJNzC_S_ZU[/media]&fmt=18#

And almost every server has it own weapons. And on some server u can trade. So u earn money by killing zombies. And then buy "Super" weapons with it.

Hmmm Looks nice! I know a cracked server that uses the same mod... It's fun. But I don't think you can "trade" on that one :tongue:
93.190.140.227:28962

Have fun!

Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:
Interesting, but eggnog's mod looks more fun :sir:
Yeh it is more fun. I know a good Star Wars mod server btw :innocent:

Is it the one Mauri goes on? If it is then I can't go there because the server is 1.7 patch and I like 1.6 better.

GPow69 said:
Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:

Is it the one Mauri goes on? If it is then I can't go there because the server is 1.7 patch and I like 1.6 better.
I don't think there will be servers for 1.6 patch. But always someone can make one :biggrin:

To topic, pretty nice mod. Might try someday :)

Mauri said:
GPow69 said:
Maffia171 said:
GPow69 said:

I don't think there will be servers for 1.6 patch. But always someone can make one :biggrin:

To topic, pretty nice mod. Might try someday :)

Well I tried a StarWars server when I still had 1.7 and it wouldn't let me in because the server was 1.6 lol

Back
Top Bottom