Burnout: Paradise Ultimate Box FREE on EA UK Store

Nitronic said:
Doesnt work for me D:

Do EXACTLY as Impulse says, then it should work fine, if you don't do that you're likely to run in to problems :tongue:
Also your ping to the UK proxy... might not exactly be the best xD

The download through the EA game manager is pretty fast, reached 30% after 10min or so.
You should be able to play online I think, since you "bought" the game legaly from their store.

Impulse said:
The download through the EA game manager is pretty fast, reached 30% after 10min or so.
You should be able to play online I think, since you "bought" the game legaly from their store.

Yeah online works, Aman was playing MP for a loong time yesterday xD

Damn.
So wanted to do this, but AE (Arab Emirates) have blocked access to the two proxy sites >.>

Just post your EA E-mail, and password (after you've changed it ofc), and one of us can "buy" the game on your account, and you can download it when you get back :tongue:

Aman1238 said:
Just post your EA E-mail, and password (after you've changed it ofc), and one of us can "buy" the game on your account, and you can download it when you get back :tongue:
If I am not mistaking that is already done :tongue:

Aman1238 said:

Brilliant idea :O

The second proxy wouldnt work for me, is working now but the deal is over :/

Back
Top Bottom