Blackberry 8320

Spiderpig

You know, THAT dude..
L12335726.jpg

So yeah, my dad just gave me a Blackberry 8320 as present while i was planning on getting a Motorola Droid, and i must say, i fucking hate it lol, 324mhz cpu or something and its so fucking slow.

Anyways, im gonna stick with it for a month or something before i sell it/trade it for a Droid, so... any "must haves" for bb that i should get?

I would honesltly get a Sony Ericsson Xperia. But if you're american then you probably should get a HTC. HTC Desire perhaps, good for a shitload of texting (the OLED screen afaik is really win).

Well if we're suggesting phones now I'd suggest the Motorola Backflip. My friend got it and its fucking awesome.

Droids are great too though :biggrin:

Anything with android is good.

Samsung launched a at&t android phone, you should try it if you don't like motorola or htc

I heard the Backflip haves a lot of problems with the software and stuff (plus its kinda dated compared to the Droid), Xperia is way too overpriced here and the HTC Desire doesnt seem to be available any time soon.

I live in South America btw lol, its weird how the Droid is cheaper than any BB, yet all the other Android phones cost about twice as the Droid.

Back
Top Bottom