Black ops leaked!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Black ops leaked for the Xbox 360

This Nimphioüs guy is gay. That's a fact.

Nimphioüs said:
^^ Quite ironic, because "Nazi" is a name, therefore the N should be capitalized and the cat is talking about grammar. :troll:
No, not really. There's only one person I'd name Nazi - that's you. Other than that the word nazi doesn't need capitalization. If you don't know how to troll, please don't attempt.

This is going way too off-topic.
Please get back on-topic or a lock will be forced.

i already tried to , Mave

well i just got my hands on the first PC preload copy. waiting for crack now. should come by the end of the weekend, cant wait to do the singleplayer.

edit: changing the topic because its now also released on pc :tongue:

Its released but its a Clone DVD and the crack probably wont come by the end of the weekend cause everything is encrypted. (Steam, YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH)
You will have to wait till Black Ops is released. So while you guys are just screwing around with your encrypted files imma go play the game on 9 Nov ._.

^As an extra fail @ cracking, it doesn't have an executable to be cracked, therefore @D.

Piracy is not stoppable.
But I don't get what the deal is with not being able to play it a couple of days earlier. You get the game for free so...

GPow69 said:
Impulse said:
You get the game for free so...

So what?

You might be poor but people that actually buy it (Like you're supposed to) aren't.
Your point being?
Pirates are by defenition poor and people who buy games are rich?

I don't give a shit about all what GP posted to be honest.
Just that if I had got it cracked, I wasn't able to play multiplayer for a long time ;P

Grammar Nazi said:
This Nimphioüs guy is gay. That's a fact.

Nimphioüs said:
^^ Quite ironic, because "Nazi" is a name, therefore the N should be capitalized and the cat is talking about grammar. :troll:
No, not really. There's only one person I'd name Nazi - that's you. Other than that the word nazi doesn't need capitalization. If you don't know how to troll, please don't attempt.

How nice for you fag, please kill yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom