Best way to run XP on Vista?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I want to run xp on my vista, but I would prefer the most easy method :) (And NO I won't uninstall my vista and install xp :tongue: )

Any good suggestions?

Not the easiest method, but:

Look up partitioning your hard drive (it basically splits it, so there's "two separate ones"), then you can install Xp on one partition, and keep your Vista on the other.

Virtual PC is not the answer if you want to use another operating system seriously. It's only good for quick tests to see if something will fuck your computer over or not.

Zezombia said:
Not the easiest method, but:

Look up partitioning your hard drive (it basically splits it, so there's "two separate ones"), then you can install Xp on one partition, and keep your Vista on the other.

Virtual PC is not the answer if you want to use another operating system seriously. It's only good for quick tests to see if something will fuck your computer over or not.

I'll try that tomorrow :T

It can be dangerous though, make sure you look it up properly and note troubleshooting tips.

Zezombia said:
It can be dangerous though, make sure you look it up properly and note troubleshooting tips.

Hmm I'll guess I'll just go with a virtual PC then

But, it sucks :cryhard:. Lags the real computer to shit and gives like a 0.25fps with low everything.

Back
Top Bottom