Best movie quotes

shiznit

Post all you favorite movie quotes here.

Heres mine from Harold & Kumar 3:
"Dude, come with me to this party I gotta bang this virgin. Can't, I gotta stay here and Smoke this Weed otherwise I won't get high"

"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything!"
"The things you own, they end up owning you."

Oh Tyler Durden (Fight Club)...

Panki said:
"It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything!"
"The things you own, they end up owning you."

Oh Tyler Durden (Fight Club)...
My favorite movie :love:
Also:
"You are not a beautiful or unique snowflake. You're the same decaying organic matter as everything else. "

I swear, every time I watch that movie or read that book, I get depressed for a couple of days.

"1.21 gigawatts? 1.21 gigawatts? Great Scott! " - Doctor Emmet Brown
"Remember, remember the 5th of November. The gunpowder, treason, and plot. I know of no reason why the gunpowder treason should ever be forgot. " - V
"Do you want to know why I use a knife? Guns are too quick. You can't savor all the... little emotions. In... you see, in their last moments, people show you who they really are. So in a way, I know your friends better than you ever did. Would you like to know which of them were cowards? " - The Joker

People are like dice, a certain Frenchman said that. You throw yourself in the direction of your own choosing. People are free because they can do that. Everyone's circumstances are different, but no matter how small the choice, at the very least, you can throw yourself. It's not chance or fate. It's the choice you made. - Revy, Black Lagoon

English motherfucker do you speak it, 'nuff said

What now? Let me tell you what now. I'ma call a coupla hard, pipe-hittin' niggers, who'll go to work on the homes here with a pair of pliers and a blow torch. You hear me talkin', hillbilly boy? I ain't through with you by a damn sight. I'ma get medieval on your ass.
Marcellus Wallace - Pulp Fiction

"A martini. Shaken, not stirred." - Sean Connery as James Bond in Goldfinger.

Back
Top Bottom