Banned... WTF?

drumthrasher109

So I was banned from the SF-SF forums. WTF, and why? I'll be damned if I know what I did. Was going to reply to a few of my posts regarding my last video but apparently I can't do that.

[quote author=Drum@SFSFForums]Seriously, you're a damn idiot. After all the stuff I've done for this server, and all the things that've happened over the past 2 or so years, I get this.

Thanks.

And if you say something like, "What did you ever do for this place?", you're a goddamn idiot noob.

Cya.[/quote]

[quote author=Andre@SFSFForums]I thought you left, drumfuck. That's why I didn't ban you. I thought you wouldn't come back to seek attention by opening another topic.
I don't get your problem to be honest. You say I'm an idiot? You were the one who got pissed after you were denied, said you were going to Stunt Landia (or whatever). How come I'm an idiot?
You think you can be an admin while playing 1 hour in a month because 2 years ago you happened to make 2 videos of the server that now doesn't exist? Think again.

I won't hesitate banning you but I seriously want you to see the reply so... yeah.[/quote]

But I guess Andre got fed up and went through with the ban

Andre wasn't the one who banned me. It was the lead admin, who I don't know.

That was old information, and is irrelevant to anything that is happening right now. I just want to know why I was banned in this instance. I've done nothing wrong. My video thread was rudely locked for no apparent reason.

I didn't ban you incase u think that. :huh:
Go get your facts right.

And don't cry about ur topic again, i re-opened it after your pm. What was probably the reason Andre used the banhammer on u.

He was banned on your request after you showed me his PM since you can't really ban.

So, back to my question: why was I banned? Can't recall ever doing anything wrong. My topic was rudely locked, so I PMed the person who locked it to get it unlocked, which did happen. Then I ended up being banned, so I don't know WTF is going on anymore. Instead of locking it in the first place, which causes chaos in any situation, it could have just been left alone. Locking posts is pointless IMO.

Back
Top Bottom